premade pvp teams should be banned

Neverendingname

I've actually beaten pretty solid premades. Remember, they're only half the team.

This, and quite regularly. Its NOT the problem it is in other games.

Actually brings a wolfish grin every time I see RUScorp - you know who you are *grins* - falling like the no-life DOGS they are. Imp scum.

Hey, j/k in the no-life dogs part.:)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the rest of you but on our server, when we run a pre-made group we usually end up fighting other pre-mades. This usually makes the quality of PUGs decide who the winner is.

This is unacceptable for us.

Of course it is. If you still can't heavily influence a WZ victory - having half the number of players a team requires AND communication/coordination - it really just means one thing:

Do I really need to say it?

And THAT is unnacceptable for a true PVP guild, and just makes individual weakness from the team members all the more aparent. I bet you are missing your macros, your mods, and everything else that actually played the game for ya.

So I need to say it: L2P.

Worst part is when premades send in 1 person to scout the WZ for other premades, than queue dodge if there is.

This is what happens when you combine grind with PvP without having a seperate premade bracket, it just encourages cowardice.

Worst part is when premades send in 1 person to scout the WZ for other premades, than queue dodge if there is.

This is what happens when you combine grind with PvP without having a seperate premade bracket, it just encourages cowardice.

Or you can just punish WZ leaving with a 20 minute bench. Which should be in the game like, yesterday anyway :)

Right here wee go premades in SWTOR, not everyone will get anoyed at this but *** a keen pvper i am. I dont think premades should fight against pug groups for warzones.

How can this be fair ? pugs = people dont know each other atol meaning neirly no co operation, premades all most likly know each other. Meaning know each others playstyles and able to work together alot better. Wich then gives the pug team neirly no chance to win.

My question is will BW Stop this or will they let this go on forever? not only me asking this alot of my friends think the same thing, pvp is unfair against premades. And no point staying in the warzone.

Well one other thing why is there no penalty to people just leaving battlegroups when they are loosing? makes things alot harder for the players that stay. but they people that leave can just join the que again? how is that right ?

would it not be apropriate to give these warzone leavers even 20 mins to think about what they did ?:p mabi then they would stay in the battle, and then mabi the battles would be more even and fair :)

on a last note premades are making pvp boring and alot of people just give up against them, just ban them and people will be happier playing warzones even with the ability lag :)

may the force be with u alll :)

This is an old issue. You can be sure smarter people than you have not come up with a good solution to the problem.

If you think its an easy fix you are looking at the problem subjectively.

Edited by Idockdudes

They don't really know they are failing I believe. Their focused points for patches seem to leave much to be desired. Within a month thousands could cancel before they feel the effect because they may have collected their subscription fees just recently. So it will hit them hard and then they will try but all too little late.. to fix the broken PvP.

If they make 8 man groups for WZs they would definitely have to make premade vs premade only. I mean I know you'd feel big and all getting on a voice communication of your choice and having direction and a group of balanced tank dps and heals already set and demolishing the other team with a full 8, but yeah no you need to play with the other big boys if you want to queue with 8.

Fine, I'd be fine with that too, just don't make me carry the weight for 4 extra people.

We have a VERY high win ratio, even with PUGs, so I am confident 8v8 would only be an increase in fun factor. :)

Any way they wish to implement it -- just implement it!

Right here wee go premades in SWTOR, not everyone will get anoyed at this but *** a keen pvper i am. I dont think premades should fight against pug groups for warzones.

How can this be fair ? pugs = people dont know each other atol meaning neirly no co operation, premades all most likly know each other. Meaning know each others playstyles and able to work together alot better. Wich then gives the pug team neirly no chance to win.

My question is will BW Stop this or will they let this go on forever? not only me asking this alot of my friends think the same thing, pvp is unfair against premades. And no point staying in the warzone.

Well one other thing why is there no penalty to people just leaving battlegroups when they are loosing? makes things alot harder for the players that stay. but they people that leave can just join the que again? how is that right ?

would it not be apropriate to give these warzone leavers even 20 mins to think about what they did ?:p mabi then they would stay in the battle, and then mabi the battles would be more even and fair :)

on a last note premades are making pvp boring and alot of people just give up against them, just ban them and people will be happier playing warzones even with the ability lag :)

Separating premades didn't work in Rift...They are only half the team. Not every team that beats you is a premade. Deal with it and move on.

People are really replying to this ridiculous idea? Further fragmenting warzones will slow down queues even more. Get a group and queue and you will be surprised at how you can lose to pugs. The only sense that can come from this is for future ranked matches, which I would assume would let you make ops for the matches. It would be nice if there was a soloq ranked system too.

All ready queues times are bad and you want to make em even worse?

I've waited at sensibly times 20 mins+ to join a wz and even then ended up with 4-5 players for same guild that how bad it can be.

At stupid o'clock in the morning queues times are now 3 hrs + when before the patch it was within 5 mins.

No to longer queue!

Add in cross sever wz then ya sure whatever its fine.

I wouldn't play at all then.

Why play an MMO when you can't play together with your pals?

OP! Get some pals!

So you are saying to compete in random warzones I must get in premade?....fine if you have the time and somtimes I do, but often I have to go afk from time to time so cant commit to even an hour.

I dont want you guys to have to stop playing together...but I feel there needs to be at least a deserter debuff as ppl just leave when you go 1-0 down and re-que hoping to get in an 8 man with 4 ppl who know what they are doing

So you are saying to compete in random warzones I must get in premade?....fine if you have the time and somtimes I do, but often I have to go afk from time to time so cant commit to even an hour.

I dont want you guys to have to stop playing together...but I feel there needs to be at least a deserter debuff as ppl just leave when you go 1-0 down and re-que hoping to get in an 8 man with 4 ppl who know what they are doing

Agree with deserter debuff. It is really needed.

wait what? u complain about premades and all ur friends think the same? well here is a protip: take all ur friends and make ur own premade

I'd rather have to deal with premades when I pug than have x-server WZs. Why? I prefer to know my allies and enemies, my server has a sizable pvp playerbase that has played in several MMOs together. This makes pvp a lot of fun when you see old friends or foes on the other side and can fight alongside some of your greatest foes from a different game. It's worth losing the odd game against a premade to keep that instead of watering it out with randoms from different servers.

And quite frankly, 90% of the premades I face are so horrible they'll lose to a pug that's given basic instruction on how to play the WZ anyway. I've lost track of the times I've won voidstar against 1 or even 2 premades because we can actually defend both doors at once and then quickly distract the enemy and take the first door when it's our turn to attack.

"I like to roll over people who don't have a coordinated team BEFORE they queued and have the right comp even if the other side has no healer"

Translated for you.

mostly i que solo, but when it is my guild with me, we only have 3 other lvl 50s and we're pretty small to boot. having no healers blows but ya just gotta roll with it, retreating is still denying them a kill and will probably pull them off the point for a teammate to cap or score or whatever.

I personally hate hutball and i usually end up just going for slowing people down and picking off anyone with low health. but for the other WZ, how hard is it to say "Randy and I will take west point, everyone else mid or east."? you have a full minute sometimes to prep while waiting.

tips you dont need vent or mumble for:

if someone is throwing you a guard, you should probably stay near them and run around together wrecking face

help the healers you have by keeping the dps off of them; conversely, kill the other teams healers!

buff your teammates! every class has at least one; as a sentinel i have 'transcendence' and 'inspiration' as well and i try to use them as often as possible

For the Love of GOD, please use your MVP votes. i dont care who you vote for; damage, kills, healing (support the healers we have!), objectives, whatever. just vote!

use your interrupts or other skills that interrupt. sentinels have force kick, awe, stasis, and i thought sweep did, but i was wrong.

Edited by reganomics

Am i the only person who understand what PvP is about? Adapt...just because they use skype to communicate doesn't always make them superior. Personally I was temporarily in a guild where we would group up and PvP...would you have this banned from us? Why? We joined a guild in order to play together which includes...shocker...PvP.

Edit: Also, i have had many pvp experiences soloing where in fact I was qued up with the same people. What? the same people in random ques doing pvp back to back together?

and a simple PS: We learned and worked well together. And sense then I have seen them again and guess what...played well with know theirs & my playing style. ADAPT or ****.

PvP 101 Rule Number 1 : Adapt or ****

Edited by RemyDMartin

Let's forbid sweets, they spoil teeth...

What the idiocy mate? If you can't stand against premade, make your own one. Sometimes my premade is beaten by random imps cos most of them were geared just like us but our rest 4 were 11k hp that meant but*** for us.

Premade is almost the only way to get your daily done if you're a republican.

As for coming rated WZ for 8 players, hope they'll be against other premades only. In other case reps will be very lucky if they make their daily in a week.

So you inability to make friends and your horrid nature of pvp which you obviously are bad at gives you the right to think all premades should be banned. Are you serious or are you trolling. I mean really come on your have to be joking. Banning premades? Just make some friends and run a premade yourself and stop coming on the forums to QQ and making yourself look stupid. Thank you