premade pvp teams should be banned

Neverendingname

Right here wee go premades in SWTOR, not everyone will get anoyed at this but *** a keen pvper i am. I dont think premades should fight against pug groups for warzones.

How can this be fair ? pugs = people dont know each other atol meaning neirly no co operation, premades all most likly know each other. Meaning know each others playstyles and able to work together alot better. Wich then gives the pug team neirly no chance to win.

My question is will BW Stop this or will they let this go on forever? not only me asking this alot of my friends think the same thing, pvp is unfair against premades. And no point staying in the warzone.

Well one other thing why is there no penalty to people just leaving battlegroups when they are loosing? makes things alot harder for the players that stay. but they people that leave can just join the que again? how is that right ?

would it not be apropriate to give these warzone leavers even 20 mins to think about what they did ?:p mabi then they would stay in the battle, and then mabi the battles would be more even and fair :)

on a last note premades are making pvp boring and alot of people just give up against them, just ban them and people will be happier playing warzones even with the ability lag :)

may the force be with u alll :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right here wee go premades in SWTOR, not everyone will get anoyed at this but *** a keen pvper i am. I dont think premades should fight against pug groups for warzones.

How can this be fair ? pugs = people dont know each other atol meaning neirly no co operation, premades all most likly know each other. Meaning know each others playstyles and able to work together alot better. Wich then gives the pug team neirly no chance to win.

My question is will BW Stop this or will they let this go on forever? not only me asking this alot of my friends think the same thing, pvp is unfair against premades. And no point staying in the warzone.

Well one other thing why is there no penalty to people just leaving battlegroups when they are loosing? makes things alot harder for the players that stay. but they people that leave can just join the que again? how is that right ?

would it not be apropriate to give these warzone leavers even 20 mins to think about what they did ?:p mabi then they would stay in the battle, and then mabi the battles would be more even and fair :)

on a last note premades are making pvp boring and alot of people just give up against them, just ban them and people will be happier playing warzones even with the ability lag :)

Suggestion to the OP - If you want to win vs premades and really care about PvP so much, how about you get into a guild that does premades. Point 2: A premade would consist of an entire team made of one guild. As far as I know you can only queue with 4 people. Even in huttball you can get stuck with a group of idiots. And just cause your premade doesn't mean your especially good at pvp.

BW, please don't listen to this guy and allow ops to be used for forming WZs

So I'm in a group with my friends, and I click queue as group and now I can't play for a week?

But if you could clean up OPs rage from post what he means is "Implement different braket for premades. So one for 1-49. One for 50 solo queue. One for 50 group queue.". And this is actualy a good and fair idea.

In all honesty, Pre-mades do have a leg up on pugs. I and no one else should deny that.

HOWEVER, those Pugs who know how to play can keep up with the best Pre-mades. Your only as strong as your weakest link. So if you end up getting just one person who has no idea what is going on and constantly makes basic mistakes, it drags the team down.

I have been in pugs that have gotten destroyed by Pre-mades and also done the same to them. It is all about assisting each other to dps down certain individuals quicker and general organization that people should not need to dicuss. Heck, i have seen ops leaders in a pug group mark healers as well. But again not everyone does that...

BUT a small number of individuals don't understand basic tactics at all. When a large number of them get grouped together, the team fails miserably.

1. There are no full premades.

2. I've beaten premades before as a pug. Though battlemaster premades suck to play against.

3. remember all that talk about only pvping with your server rather than using xrealm and it will create a community? That's already kind of happened republic side. I queue up and if I see people I have played with before we recognize each other and work better together than with randoms. So premades have a much smaller effect than in other games already.

Edited by Dystopic

Yes because grouping in a MMO is wrong. :eek:

This thread is going places !!!!

/sigh

As a keen PvP player I kind of agree. It would be good if there were 2 queues (may be already?). A queue for solo players (like lone wolf search) and a search for players in a party. This way pre-mades would fight pre-mades and those who queue solo would face others who have queued solo.

This may not be possible with the amount of players per server queueing however and I would prefer them not to add cross server PvP battle groups. Keeping PvP to players facing other players from their own realm is a much better way IMO.

Edited by Arutassin

any guild premade is going to have an innate advantage over randos. We have voice chat. We don't have to stop playing to type out "uh oh 5 republic are rolling into west side I need help keeping them off the Cap." all I have to do is push 1 button to call for help or organize a strat.

It is a flat out unfair advantage, unless you can carry any given team in a warzone I strongly suggest finding a guild by the time you hit 50 and only queuing up with them

Please leave this carebare stuff in wow. That game is not fun anymore because blizzard manages *everything*, formation of groups, which classes can need on loot, everything.

More sandbox, less game forcing us into how to play the game.

Yeah, lets outlaw grouping in an MMO.

:eek: