Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

mail box on characters ship

timbuktwo

Mail on ship would be great, and why not a Galactic Trade Network terminal too? (its just ebay after all.)

I would also like a fast travel option straight back to my ship.

I would also add class trainer, crerw skill trainer and flashpoint courier. Ah, and maybe a cantina with Twillik strippers as well.:D

Mail on ship would be great, and why not a Galactic Trade Network terminal too? (its just ebay after all.)

LOL, wouldn't you rather just have everything fall into your lap with a bow on it?

hi i was just putting my idea out there for a mail box to be put on a characters ship is this possible i think it a good idea as we do rest on our ships mostly while away may the force be with u Bioware and EA always :D

/signed

Sure then we can officially make it a co op single player game and remove the MMO title.

Get you new Mailbox ship upgrade. Only 2 million credits. This little droid is the postman in space he will get and deliver your mail for you while you are on you ship.

:csw_r2d2:

And if you buy now. We will throw in this free GTN adaptor that will allow you to by and sell while on your ship.

THIS. One fast travel option with the same 30 min of cooldown. Would be great.

Seconded on all suggestions.

We should be able to read mail from anywhere. Even here on Earth without all the interstellar warships and other high tech items, most of us have access to our email on that little device attached to our waist.

Picking up packages...I can understand having to go somewhere for that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.