After today, all of the QQers should be gone!! (hopefully)

PlayTank

So for the whole first month including early access I've seen nothing but QQ here on the forums, well today (the 20th) is the 1 month anniversary and 2 things should happen

1. All people who enjoy the game will re sub and all the QQers will cancel.

2. All the people who cancelled will be unable to post on the forums.

So hopefully this will result in a much more productive and positive community, I'm

Sure there will still be trolls roaming the boards but atleast now we will know, they can't hate the game as much as they claim if they paid to resubscribe!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So for the whole first month including early access I've seen nothing but QQ here on the forums, well today (the 20th) is the 1 month anniversary and 2 things should happen

So hopefully this will result in a much more productive and positive community, I'm

Sure there will still be trolls roaming the boards but atleast now we will know, they can't hate the game as much as they claim if they paid to resubscribe!!

This thread is new and will go places !!!!

Ah look, it's Neville Chamberlain. All is fine everybody.

Edited by TheRealBrave

QQ and troll gets bandied about far too much. Many of the critical posts have had a lot of good ideas and reasons for their dislike of what they see. I suspect these will persist, people are likely to be even more vehement about what they find irritating when they are paying for it.

OP's premise has never come true in any other MMO, and I'd bet it won't be true of the TOR forums either.

Not many mmo's ban people from the forums without a active subscription as far as I know, I could be wrong but I played eq1 and eq2 and they let anyone post, I'm not sure about WoW

Mines down on the 25th but hey, after then there will be what ?!?!?! 14 -15 people left playing this game?

Oh right theres 4 million subs and climbing almost 5 million subs now right?

LOLOLOLOL good luck kiddies

Edited by DjVybz

Not many mmo's ban people from the forums without a active subscription as far as I know, I could be wrong but I played eq1 and eq2 and they let anyone post, I'm not sure about WoW

Oh they may very well restrict posting to subbed players only, but that does not implicitly mean there will be any significant reduction in the frequency and tenor of complaints and trolling on the forum

mainly because the Bioware Defense Force will be trolling and provoking anyone who has the slightest concern about the game

I am not going anywhere soon but I am still gonna post on fourms with QQ.

I want 3 things from the game

Addon support

Cross server LFFP and LFO system

Advance class re-spec

I will continue to post until I have all my 4 toons at level 50.

Sorry guys but all you fanboys have to put up with me a little longer. I don't understand it, if you sir don't like the fourms then don't visit them. Are you not really just qqing about the qq with little qq on the side, huh?.

Edited by samht

This game has been out a month and already people are crying for server merges...good luck with your game when everyone leaves...

This is partly in response to the large queues a while back - they just added too any new servers.

If ANYONE makes a post now on the forums that says essentially this game is not good, ALL you have to say is "then why are you subscribed and playing, hypocrite?".

Anyone on the forums now that is saying this game is not good is flat out lying, or just subscribing so they can deliberately troll and bash the game.

EQ you can only post in the demo / trial forum. Can't post in WoW. It is typically only F2P games that let you post anywhere.

If ANYONE makes a post now on the forums that says essentially this game is not good, ALL you have to say is "then why are you subscribed and playing, hypocrite?".

Anyone on the forums now that is saying this game is not good is flat out lying, or just subscribing so they can deliberately troll and bash the game.

But i bought the game on the 25th, your post makes no sense.

Edited by DjVybz

You're assuming of course that they started playing on launch, but I take your point. For me it will take stronger moderation of the forums..

Tex..