Who Served?

Zibit

Hello SWTOR ppl...

I realized the other day as I was talking to a few guild members that almost everyone was either based some where or had been in the past. I haven't looked up the stats on number of mmo players who are military, but it seems I'm part of a big group of people who did a term or more of good service, and are now in school /working/ playing SWTOR. Gotta love that GI Bill right?...

I'm aware not everyone shares the passion or respect for the military, and I'm not here to put the troops on a pedestal. As a service member, I would just like to get a clearer picture on the military within the SWTOR community. So...

To all past or present service members, what's your branch/M.O.S.?

Myself?

USMC//Infantry 2006-2010

Semper Fi

Edited by Zibit

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2009-Present

Air Force//Maintainer- F-16 Electrician. Shaw AFB, SC.

Hows it goin man, I have also noticed a large military population in this game.

Goin great man, if you decide to get out in a few years, trust me when I tell you the GI Bill is bommmmmb.

U.S. Army 2005 - 2011

Currently on transition leave enjoying the down time. Love the game and trying to play as much as I can before I head back overseas as a contractor. Haven't come across too many military folks since I started playing, but then again I think I made the mistake of joining a back woods server (ICE BREAKER).

U.S. Army 2005 - 2011

Currently on transition leave enjoying the down time. Love the game and trying to play as much as I can before I head back overseas as a contractor. Haven't come across too many military folks since I started playing, but then again I think I made the mistake of joining a back woods server (ICE BREAKER).

Many of the Marines I served with got out and went into contracting.. great money but so much time spent away from CONUS

USN (SS/DV) MM2 Nuclear mechanic; LA class submarines.

1998-2003 in Rotten Groton.

Rotten Groton home of the Grotonpotamuses.

QM2/SS 1990-1994 (should have picked a better rating, but at least I knew where we were everyday)

SSN 751 - (Great boat - I read I got off it before they got stupid)

Biggest mistake I ever made was only doing 4.