No stun lock in the game is bs

Necrosia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats irritating is that the resolve bar doesn't make you immune to CC, it makes you immune to that persons/classes CC. So as soon as you get out of a stun the next guy stuns you then the next then your dead. The resolve bar needs to make you immune to ALL CC once full.

An Example of a stunlock

You'll notice the person has 0 ability to act and spends 30 seconds unable to do so.

An Example of a Scoundrel

The only CC's that can be chained together are Dirty Kick and then Flash Grenade. After the knockdown you have 8 seconds of immunity to CC before that combo can be used. If we could actually stunlock you, you would not move or act.

Edited by Kyrandis

An Example of a stunlock

You'll notice the person has 0 ability to act and spends 30 seconds unable to do so.

The only CC's that can be chained together are Dirty Kick and then Flash Grenade. After the knockdown you have 8 seconds of immunity to CC before that combo can be used. If we could actually stunlock you, you would not move or act.

lol, you can stun lock plenty. I watch Op's and Scoundrels open with their KD and the target is dead before they ever get up. That's the same thing as being stun locked in my book. Either way, that person had 0 chance to have a reaction that actually changes the outcome of that confrontation. Maybe waste a med-pack and prolong hoping for help?

Then again, 3 seconds usually isn't enough for the average player to notice you need their help, and by then....well....the target is dead.

I'm sure I'll be told how bad those players are for not using their break free ability:rolleyes:....even though there is a very high chance that they didn't even have their CC break available:rolleyes:......because of the silly amount of CC in the game.:rolleyes:

An Example of a stunlock

he's actually right big difference between stun locking some one and INSTA gibbing them in less then 2 seconds! that makes them TOTALLY balanced silly!

Just saying..The only time I can kill someone within 2 seconds after they get up is if the following happens :

Shoot first, pistol whip, backblast, and suckerpunch all crit while I have the relic and red buff.

So yah...It happens not very often. I think a lot of people dont notice that there are actually other people doing damage as well. But most of the burst is due to lucky crits, which if other chars get off as well, will do a ton of damage.

An Example of a stunlock

I don't move or act, I get knocked to the ground and killed

whats irritating is that the resolve bar doesn't make you immune to CC, it makes you immune to that persons/classes CC. So as soon as you get out of a stun the next guy stuns you then the next then your dead. The resolve bar needs to make you immune to ALL CC once full.

No sir your wrong

tbh, i thought the stun follow up worked if the bar was full, but only when its running down does it not work. Thats my experience of the resolve bar anyway. Probably bugged to hell. Edited by Lawsie

your myth busting seems extremely one sided, maybe because you know you're op and afraid of the nerf bat?

My class is going to get nerfed and its likely. But I'm still going to play it and be good at it. Believe or not I've had fights that lasted more than 5 seconds, and I can tell you that we have even better tricks up our sleeve past that burst. The fun begins at 11 seconds after we start the fight.

If they nerf the burst and properly increase our out of stealth damage, you're in for a nasty surprise.

If they remove the knockdown, and pray that they don't, you're in for a very nasty surprise. We will be able to stun lock you then. That nerf will be negligible at best, and open a new world of possibilities especially if we travel in pairs or with another teammate with a stun. Shadows and Scoundrels are going to be perfect partners in crime.

Edited by Kyrandis

I think a lot of people dont notice that there are actually other people doing damage as well.

That's my best guess, too. Obviously if I knock an enemy down in a warzone, then that'll make that enemy the easiest target for everybody else in my group, with a huge sign that says "I'm gonna die" in the form of a half full health bar above a character that's flat on his face. They'll stop chasing around someone else and try to get in on the kill.