No server rollbacks?

Clemsonalum

There is no cause for a roll back. It's completely totally and utterly unnecessary. This is just the QQ of the Day.

So the people who mass camped the infinite respawning republic at their med center, who are now subsequently battlemasters is ok? Meaning they couldn't leave that area, use their quick travel, nothing.

Do you read before you hit enter, or is it a game between fingers with which one can hit it enter the fastest?

Edited by Liberate

So the people who mass camped the infinite respawning republic at their med center, who are now subsequently battlemasters is ok? Meaning they couldn't leave that area, use their quick travel, nothing.

Do you read before you hit enter, or is it a game between fingers with which one can hit it enter the fastest?

So, inconveniencing 1.5~ million players that didn't do anything wrong, some of whom have absolutely no idea what happened... that's all good and well with you and your conscience? You see absolutely nothing wrong with rolling back the ENTIRE player database for a few hundred people who will have an advantage for MAYBE a week?

Get real.

So, inconveniencing 1.5~ million players that didn't do anything wrong, some of whom have absolutely no idea what happened... that's all good and well with you and your conscience? You see absolutely nothing wrong with rolling back the ENTIRE player database for a few hundred people who will have an advantage for MAYBE a week?

Get real.

Um no, can you not read? If it's possible to locate and roll back those utilizing the borked Ilum then yes, I do.

No where did I say "Roll everyone back".

The easy availability of the internet was a mistake.

Um no, can you not read? If it's possible to locate and roll back those utilizing the borked Ilum then yes, I do.

No where did I say "Roll everyone back".

The easy availability of the internet was a mistake.

I used the terminology "roll everyone back" because that's the only thing that can be done. By the time a team of DB engineers can locate everyone that benefitted from this blunder, 1.2 will be live and this "valor" issue will be nonexistent. Can't you see that? MMO DB's are HUGE. Parsing out 100 people that cheated the system will take weeks upon weeks. So, no, it's not possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.