Remember all the people who were "proud CE owners"

horseworld

Back before launch? They had it in their sigs, they were so proud of themselves to have picked up a CE.

I wonder how they feel now. I haven't seen any "Remorseful CE owner" sigs around but they can't be as proud to flaunt their expensive box anymore

Very proud of my CE, even made a video about it. See sig.

Back before launch? They had it in their sigs, they were so proud of themselves to have picked up a CE.

I wonder how they feel now. I haven't seen any "Remorseful CE owner" sigs around but they can't be as proud to flaunt their expensive box anymore

Loving my CE jack...don't know what your rant is about.

:rolleyes:

Nope, still happy. The journal, statue, and keyfob are all great. Bit disappointed with the CE store, seeing how it has a total of like 4 items (counting all of the pieces of the armor as 1), but i was still mostly getting it for the physical items.

I'm a very proud CE owner and soon to be Founder.

You're still jealous over that?

< ------------ Proud CE owner and still loving the game, thank you for checking on me though, your kindness will not go unrewarded in the afterlife =)

No need to wonder, I guess we've all answered well enough.

Add me to the 'still proud' list.

Haven't made it to 50 yet, but I'm not rushing it. Have a 35 and a 22. I'm kicking back, enjoying the parts of the game that I want to, and will happily continue to do so.

Still very happy with the game. So much so that I have difficulty finding the time to read, let alone post on these forums.

Oh, the game is back up! I'll be sure to come back and post during the next downtime. For now, happy playing! (or complaining, in your case).

No regrets at all. As a gamer, this isn't my first rodeo. I know how difficult game development can be because I've done it. It's *NOT* as simple as flipping a switch that yes "Fix Bugs: ON/OFF". And that was for game no where NEAR the size, depth, breadth, and scope as TOR. It's going to be a fantastic ride watching it all come together.

3 Months Sub for me. Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither will TOR.

This is old news, really. I think most of the CE owners voiced their extreme disappointment the moment they saw their digital bonuses in the game. A "holographic camera" that acts as a screenshot button.. really?

The complaints seemed to be completely ignored by the developers so, what can you do.

Edited by Apax

I'm extremely glad I resisted the impulse to blow an extra 80 bucks on the CE. The in-box items have zero appeal and the in-game stuff has (so far) been pretty pathetic. Maybe down the road they'll introduce stuff worthy of the extra pricetag, but for now...I feel like I dodged a bullet.

Hello everyone,

Threads in the general discussion forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ gameplay and not the community itself. This thread is off-topic so we are going to close it, but please do feel free to to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like.