Rollback or Sub Cancellations

Tinasa

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does other people having a high valor rank make the game different for you? They still need the right level for pvp gear...

23 valor rank on my lvl 28, all legit WZs, and I dont understand why you care about this. OMG they got instant full valor rank. Why PVP anymore? It's ruined for them.

My question is why do you care? All I am asking. Maybe you are playing this game for the wrong reasons.

Edited by Aisar

Where is word on the needed Rollback? I spent 7 hours last night trying to complete the daily and get 3 wins on our server. I will not spend 7 hours each day just to complete the PvP daily. The dailys overall are just way to long to do that.

The problems with Ilum yesterday have upset the game balance completely and will not correct itself. We need a rollback and a return to the normal cool down graphics.

I am currently set to be billed for six months. I am going to change to a single month and if no rollback is provided it is quite possible I will say so long. I have little doubt reading these forums that others are doing the same.

Fix what you have done, please.

Thank you.

There will be no rollback.

There is no need of a rollback.

If you are so mentally crippled that you honestly believe a rollback is necessary, then by all means please DO quit.

There will be no rollback.

There is no need of a rollback.

If you are so mentally crippled that you honestly believe a rollback is necessary, then by all means please DO quit.

Seriously I don't understand what the OPs problem is.

When you allow people to reap the benefit of exploiting, with no adverse consequences -

you encourage exploiting in the future.

And they have said they are looking into those that may have exploited and will take necessary actions.

It took "whiners", flooding the forums, for them to finally take action.... hmmmmm....

Devs are not going to spend time/money/resources on something the community is not hollering for. It makes perfect sense.

The louder the demand, the more likley (I will use Bioware as an appropriate example) the guys in charge of an MMO are likely to get something done quickly.

Which is why I find it HELARIOUS when people say stop talking about this issue everyone wants. Guess what happens if ALL cries for it go away?

gee I guess they did not want that thing THAT BADLY! HA

(I'm laughing on the inside)

Edited by Aisar

Well its kinda unfair that these Imps dont get rolled back for the Valour they got, then again it wont be fair to the Lvl 20 Sith getting shot in the head from my blaster to balance pvp.

Imps can go play hutball, I'll just stop goin to Illum and War Zones and just kill low levels, its cheap, but Bioware approves of laziness and unfair play so might as well.

Well its kinda unfair that these Imps dont get rolled back for the Valour they got, then again it wont be fair to the Lvl 20 Sith getting shot in the head from my blaster to balance pvp.

Imps can go play hutball, I'll just stop goin to Illum and War Zones and just kill low levels, its cheap, but Bioware approves of laziness and unfair play so might as well.

And yet once enough people start doing that boy will the hollering start. By that time most people will be too invested to start another character and then it becomes almost impossible to re-balance pvp.

You whiners need to google "real world problems" .

I did, 1/3 of the way down the 1st page of google search:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jane McGonigal: Gaming can make a better world

"Games like World of Warcraft give players the means to save worlds, and incentive to learn the habits of heroes. What if we could harness this gamer power to solve real-world problems? Jane McGonigal says we can, and explains how."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ironic? Help, I'm trapped in circular logic!!!!

:p

There isn't gonna be a roll back get over and read the Dev tracker.

Wrong. Perhaps you should read the tracker more carefully.

They said they are investigating people who took extreme advantage of the exploit. Which means those people will be rolled back.

Here's hoping you're one of them, since you like to spread misinformation.

I and most everyone in my 240 person guild are very concerned with this.

There most definitly needs to be a rollback on VALOR and the GEAR that was purchased.

REPUBS and IMPS who exploited should get punished.

Edited by Dast

Bioware, apparently, doesn't care about the fact that WZs will be incredibly lop sided now due to Empire outgearing Republic.

Sounds like Warhammer Online all over again. In fact, I do believe they had a "Founder" title as well to try and carrot people along.

hmmmmm...

Where is word on the needed Rollback? I spent 7 hours last night trying to complete the daily and get 3 wins on our server. I will not spend 7 hours each day just to complete the PvP daily. The dailys overall are just way to long to do that.

The problems with Ilum yesterday have upset the game balance completely and will not correct itself. We need a rollback and a return to the normal cool down graphics.

I am currently set to be billed for six months. I am going to change to a single month and if no rollback is provided it is quite possible I will say so long. I have little doubt reading these forums that others are doing the same.

Thank you.

BW = green , they dont have any idea of what they are doing man , wait for much more bad stuff coming.

My advice ? AFK wz like me , now i simple do this until i farm all the valor up to gladiator ... oh there is still such a long way to go.

Edited by rzrknight

Just like when people say: we need this, we experience that bugs, we want this, etc. My point exactly.

'We' could be between 2 other people and infinite. 'Nobody' = everybody = infinite. There is no room for only 3 people.

Just sayin'.

You made the wrong decision if you didn't cash in on the exploits.

If you couldn't.....sucks to be you.

Needless to say the Empire just got a new recruit.

Why play Republic when you will be out manned and out geared.

Edited by Amiracle

Thank you.

Seriously? A rollback? Do you know the kind of things that can happen when you roll back entire servers? You're going to be effecting a LOT of people that got gear, say via PvE, that wants nothing to do with PvP in general. So those thousands upon thousands of people that didn't abuse the system will have their gear/achievements removed, simply because a handful of others did.

Warzones aren't ALL about gear. Its about pvp skill more often than not. I dunno how many times(before the lvl 50 bracket) I joined a warzone on a lowbie and protected a door in Voidstar or a turret in Alderaan against multiple 50s.

I can see how premades have an advantage against a pug. But if it's that rampant on your server then join a PvP guild, bring in your own guildies, or ask around and join a static group.