latest date that got in today

pmaura

Oct 2nd/3rd, supposedly. I never really trust much that gets posted here.

people posting that they ordered a week ago sayin they got in fair enough, they are trolling, but i see no reason why someone would lie about oct. september was a really quiet month compared to others so they could have rattled though them in no time.

Edited by Doddsie

I am worried about how the wave phases have been decided. 2 real life friends of mine got their emails for EGA today, they purchased their product in September but had not registered their code until 11/2; They had ordered their product in September from Origin, standard editions.

I can have my friends verify this if BW wants them to post the email their received and their code redemption date.

FYI, not posting this as hate, just stating information I have. I would like to get in as soon as possible so I can lvl up with my RL buddies but it will take as long as it takes.

Edited by Aguey

FYI, not posting this as hate, just stating information I have. I would like to get in as soon as possible so I can lvl up with my RL buddies but it will take as long as it takes.

dont worry i think you are okay this time, people are starting to lose the will to fight, but i learned the hard way and got warned about trolling a troller, * i think they never really confirmed what i did wrong* so now ive learned my lesson and anyone that trolls me or is really nasty to someone i just ignore them and report them now.

Edited by Doddsie

After today, I suspect there is hope for nearly everyone tomorrow

did some math on vgachartz.com based on the physical pre-order numbers in the US... these don't take into account europe or digital sales but you can get a guestimate of what's going on... there were about 344,253 pre-orders through aug/sept. there were about 409,198 through oct/nov. I would say all of Nov. tomorrow is a good bet maybe even Dec. that is if they invite more people tomorrow than they did today like they did yesterday...

edit: did a little more math. beginning of december until dec. 10 had 38,602 pre-orders so my bet is that if they finish Nov. all tomorrow Dec. will definitely be getting in, assuming everything stated above is a also true.