Overloaded Servers!!!!

Zakamo

Why the hell are servers FULL when a limited number of people are playing???

My server has said [Estimated Wait: 15m 00s] for the last 20 mins....

I am watching other servers in the list have their estimated wait increase.... some are 40min!!!!

Something is seriously wrong, this does not bode well for the general release!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching other servers in the list have their estimated wait increase.... some are 40min!!!!

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

Oh wait, they said as they invite people they will increase the server caps and add more servers. Never mind.

Because FULL should indicate to you that the "limited" number of people must exceed your preconceived notion as to how many people they actually let in...

And they are limiting total number to attempt to keep servers balanced. they will stay around full/high for a while during Early access and on through launch

Not a good idea.....

Tonight I am sitting waiting to play for half an hour.... tomorrow I am telling all my gameplaying friends about this and probably posting about it on Facebook.

They should be using this time to get is to encorage all our friends to play the game, not avoid it like the plague!

I just dont get it. They handled 2.5 milion ppl in beta and they cant handle less than that now?

They handled 735,000 people in the beta and are handling more now...You must have misquoted somewhere along the way. Just figured I'd help.

I find this post amusing given all the ranting from people angry that they are doing a staggered release. If they let everyone in the wait times would be closer to 2 hours. Add disconnects, crashes and restarts and people may see why they are doing this in waves

I just dont get it. They handled 2.5 milion ppl in beta and they cant handle less than that now?

I love people who lie and keep upping the number, they handled 900k for beta. 2 million beta invites were sent out no all redeemed.

This is why I will log in remotely from work at 9am and move my character every 30 minutes. I will also log in before leaving work if I haven't already done so. Anyone know of a utility to auto move?

I find this post amusing given all the ranting from people angry that they are doing a staggered release. If they let everyone in the wait times would be closer to 2 hours. Add disconnects, crashes and restarts and people may see why they are doing this in waves

I can handle a 2 hour queue. What is outrageous is a 7 day queue.

There are going to be queues on 20th regardless.. This release is laughable.

I had the impression Bioware knew what they are doing. I dont have that impression anymore.

some people are crybabies, people went through 6 hour ques on aion launch, for like the first two weeks, rift launch had 1-2 hour ques.

Omg I must wait 30 mins to play a game I've waited months to play

While I don't agree with this staged pre-release, being in que is something you should expect as an MMO player when going into a launch.

Sorry, but making people wait for 30+ mins to access their character is not going to help advertise the game!!!!!

And this, this right here is why there is a staggered launch. You are massively ************ about waiting for 30 minutes. The amount of complaining and crying over 4+ hours and server crashes would be equal to the ************ now... Honestly, they can't win either way.