The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How have people not hit 50 yet?

staysa

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it. I work 7am-5pm 5 days a week and have done the lvl50 PvP weekly for the 3rd time now, without early game access.

Some people don't have the time, others don't want to waste all their free time on the game.

I work 10PM - 6:30AM in the morning. Sometimes I play for 1-2 hours, sometimes 3-5 or more. Sometimes none.

Some people don't have the time, others don't want to waste all their free time on the game.

I work 10PM - 6:30AM in the morning. Sometimes I play for 1-2 hours, sometimes 3-5 or more. Sometimes none.

What level are you? How are we supposed to judge everyone that posts if they don't post their highest level?

As many have no doubt said, there are those who take their time to actually explore the game content as well as those who reroll or don't play that often.

I think alot of people forget that the biggest part of an MMO is the leveling experience, the level 50 content is simply the finish line.

Regards,

Zacheria

I have had swtor for about 3 weeks now and im level 36 jedi sage, with little effort and a average of 1-3 hours game play a day. I have a gf and i generally see my mates every 2nd night.

I also have a 15 sith jug and a 10 rep smug

I can see where you are coming from, anyone with EA who has not hit 50 yet must be re rolling a lot or have RL obligations.

however you have seemed to forgotten that some players take their time to enjoy and experience the game i am one of them.

I will not leave a planet untill i have completed every quest, heroic, and bonus quest. i will also chase down any sith i encounter across the map ( bad habit from aion ;P) and i actually try and get into the storyline, paying attention and picking my responses correctly.

also swtor is full of first time mmo noobs

I am also confused as to why you would care

So we can all judge you on how much of a life you have based on the number of levels you have obtained. Isn't that what this thread is? Everyone judging each other based on level to compare how much of a life they must or must not have?

I don't get it. I work 7am-5pm 5 days a week and have done the lvl50 PvP weekly for the 3rd time now, without early game access.

Don't get me wrong mate ... I got in for 5 days (early access) had a toon in the 30s (Assassin) but I deleted it 'cos ... I didn't like it, so I made another one, which I also got in the 30s before I realised, I didn't like it at all so I deleted it again and made a sage instead ... my sage is 43 but I've stop playing it 'cos ... the story began to suck bad then I made a Guardian ... 'til 17 but really, didn't like the story so I made a Jugg and again, the story bored me to death so I made yet another inquisitor but this time, a Sorc ... which by the way ... I love playing! Then I tried a Bounty hunter & an Imperial Agent ... I disliked both.

So I'm now a proud Sorc lvl 28 or 29...

But I haven't played in a few days 'cos I was busy trying out BF3 which sort of suck bad due to a lack of VoIP (Bioware, please tell EA to tell DICE ... "NO VOIP = FAIL")

And then I'm thinking to go back to my Sorc to do some PvP and maybe quest a little more... to be honnest, I don't know what it's going to be yet.

19 Jan; game has been out for 30 days giving it a 24x30= 720 hours.You are level 50 as of writting this message.Leveling to level 50 take about 150 hours without spacebar.

150/720= about 21 %

0.21x 24=5;

you spent more than 5 hours EVERYDAY playing this game since it has been out.

and you wonder why you are level 50 and not everyone?

ill let you figure this out.

I'm enjoying taking it slow...really enjoying the storylines, and took a couple weeks off for the Holidays. I've rushed to max level in every previous MMO I've played and I'm just happy that the leveling process is so entertaining in SWTOR. So why rush it? The raids aren't going anywhere. By the time I'm 50 and fully geared up, the March patch will be on the horizon. Perfect timing, imo.

because many understand that presently are alot of problems with pvp in general and are either leveling up alts, pveing or biding there time to see how game turns out. Others like myself leveled a main only to find really didnt like it and are now leveling other characters to replace them.

At this time doesnt seem to be a point to hit 50 anyways. Nothing to really look forward too. I myself highest is 39. I also have alts i enjoy playing around with in pvp. That and when i play mmos i take my sweet time anyways let a lone in a new one. Not a single reason to rush ever as most games endgame is lacking in fun. I actually wish there was a rather good sandbox type game, But there isnt at this time at least anything i had not already played years ago.

I'm 32 years old, atm I am a full-time college student(IST at Penn State), I work a 32-hour week at a local distribution center and I have 2 kids and a wife.

Currently level 41, sorry I couldn't find more time to devote to a video game, mah bad bro...

Not everyone likes to rush to cap as like most every mmo, there is generally not much to do at cap, there usually isnt that many ppl at cap, and its really pointless speeding through content just to hit cap and either grind pvp or deal with either buggy end game or no end game and wind up making an alt anyways. Me personally, I have 3 toons at 40+ and 2 at 20+ and I'm content with that. By the time I get one of them to 50 most of the end game content will be fixed and there will be more content to burn through.

I just hit 41 and have been playing the same toon sine Dec 13th. Majority of my time is spent exploring, helping lowbies, farming low lvl mats for RE, socializing, grey/green space missions, and buying/selling on the GTN.

I'm having a lot of fun. Besides, why would I want to hit 50 when all I hear are horror stories about bugged operations and rage quitting rng pvp bags?

I'm 32 years old, atm I am a full-time college student(IST at Penn State), I work a 32-hour week at a local distribution center and I have 2 kids and a wife.

Currently level 41, sorry I couldn't find more time to devote to a video game, mah bad bro...

man, i wish i could stay in college till i was 32.........

those 4 years were the best years of my life (so far)

Edited by Ryotknife

I just hit 50 today. I started playing with RL friends, keeping my character in step with them since we all RP together. Unfortunately, I have an itch to do things at weird times and this is not conducive to team play. After I split from them (around level 35), I was level 50 by the end of the week.

So some of us are playing with friends who like to enjoy the scenery, and don't PVP all day every day.

man, i wish i could stay in college till i was 32.........

those 4 years were the best years of my life (so far)

Actually I did a 7 year stint in the Army to get my GI Bill to pay for college, got a nice stop loss right before I was supposed to get out which lead to the 7 years. Following that I helped put my wife through college and as soon as both our kids were in school I started. Hardly what you were thinking...

Regardless, I guess I should get my priorities in life straight and just focus on getting to max level in a mediocre MMO :rolleyes: