Please Make Posting On Forums For Paying Subscriptions Only

Magnetic-

I'm getting tired of hearing all the unhappy players out there saying how the quit but still come on the forums and pass on there negativity to the rest of us please make the forum active subscriptions only to post so the people like me who actually love the game can read and reply to constructive posts

See, but you pay for time in blocks...you understand that...blocks. So even if you've canceled your account if the block you paid for is still active you are still an active account until that runs out....see how that works...do you understand now or was that little bit of economic knowledge a bit much for you?

Haters gonna hate. For some of them, its a form of entertainment. For others its just a feeble attempt to extend their "15 minutes of fame". For others, well...they just have a hard time admitting they have a slow, inadequate computer. Then there's that small group that takes the time to bring up an issue in a mature manner...wisely foregoing the idiotic threats to unsub and/or preaching that everybody should agree with them and do the same. Edited by Dechomai

See, but you pay for time in blocks...you understand that...blocks. So even if you've canceled your account if the block you paid for is still active you are still an active account until that runs out....see how that works...do you understand now or was that little bit of economic knowledge a bit much for you?

crawl back in your hole pls

I'm getting tired of hearing all the unhappy players out there saying how the quit but still come on the forums and pass on there negativity to the rest of us please make the forum active subscriptions only to post so the people like me who actually love the game can read and reply to constructive posts

Maybe you should listen to what they're saying, fan boy.

crawl back in your hole pls

oo we got a fiesty one. /cat paw.

honestly though the ignorance on these forums amazes me. how do people not realize you get to use your 30 days once you pay for them wether you cancel your sub 5 minutes after paying for said month or not?

this game reeks of casfails (casual+fail for you slower people)

I'm sorry other people's opinions assault your delicate senses.

I think 90% of the cases are people with lame little gaming laptops they think is top of the line, but is really in the mediocre to lower ******ude section and they complain that everything doesn't work because their rig is lagging everything.

But ye gl with the whole laptop gaming concept, see you in a year where you can't play a single game anymore and my rig is still pulling things to max. :rolleyes:

that all im asking so as of tomorrow or when there month is done they will no longer be able to post and your negativity is what im talking abut

They won't.

But there will still be negative posts.

All those people that think the forums will turn into a place of sunshine and rainbows are sadly mistaken.

Can you take your logic and apply it to yourself? Instead of solving the problem that you speak of, you become the problem when you whine about posts. More common sense please!

Thanks in advance sir!