Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

WAY TO EARLY to announce this... Seriously... How about a year AFTER the release... For all you guys know, this game won't be around long enough to honor people lol... Especially since most of us WERE STAR WARS GALAXIES FANS!!! People might be afraid you'll just shut down this game to.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no founder mail either. checked all my chars. been over 10 days since the announcement and i have added a 60 days game time card 2-3 days before that. hope you're not waiting for me to get another one just because i added it before this "awesome" reveal. :(

do people really care about this title of crap ?

seriously wake up

i know.. and its just says "founder" after your name. So like "Deisel Founder"..

Deisel of the Founders -or- The Founder Deisel is much much better.

and yet all have 0 impact on fixing the problems I find keeping me from wanting to play ><

gg

Found the medal/title in my mailbox. BioWare/whichever burnt out mod reads my post...just go in game a remove the title from my option box. It's gay as hell and I think it's a disgusting cash grab.

It's in poor taste, and to be honest, I don't even want to have my sense of class sullied with this move indicative of the gaming equivalent of striving poors.

Be so kind as to send me a mail when this is done. It's the least you can do.

Regards,

--EW

Found the medal/title in my mailbox. BioWare/whichever burnt out mod reads my post...just go in game a remove the title from my option box. It's gay as hell and I think it's a disgusting cash grab.

It's in poor taste, and to be honest, I don't even want to have my sense of class sullied with this move indicative of the gaming equivalent of striving poors.

Be so kind as to send me a mail when this is done. It's the least you can do.

Regards,

--EW

^ pure win!

you have to subscribe with 60 days card and have to use up 30 days of the card then you will get it

Bullcrap. I have guildies who have already gotten their founder titles. And I added my 60 day card the day I entered my game key, because it was the only way to activate the account to play outside of giving EAware my cc details which was not going to happen.

Edited by Zorvan

I understand people not liking the game or the Founder medal, an canceling your sub, I really do ....but why are you even here still, it's a total waste of time.

For the folks out there mad about the Founder's medal, saying why this and not fixing the game. A fix is in the works an we will get them, I'll bet this medal was in place way before game release anyway. So calm down, an enjoy, if not don't renew your sub or cancel an go game elsewhere.

Tyranzel, Jedi Master

I completely agree. Seems to me like there are a lot of people that expect way too much. I mean if you are unhappy with it get lost and stop trolling the forums. This is a place for people to discuss the game, get helpful tips and let them know there is a problem so it may be fixed, not listen to a bunch of whiny cry babies. If they know of a bug they will fix it when they can. So be patient, the game was only just released a month ago!!!!

Zorvan you should probably be getting one soon I got my email/founder title today, good luck and happy gaming ;)

Edited by Jade_Skye

Haha thats funny Zorvan ;)

Maybe they have a lot of people to give the title to so it may take some time for them to distribute them all ?!? I am sure if I got mine (and I bought time cards at store) that the people that paid online will definitely get theirs too. Maybe they are doing it by server??? Either way good luck to everyone! and just for the heck of it----- MTFBWY :p:) lol