Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^This^^

World of Tanks, for example, recently gave a free premium tank to every active account (which is free to begin with) for the New Year. People flocked to the forums to complain about the free tank they were getting.

Such behavior would be amusing if it weren't for the nauseating level of cultural entitlement it represents. (Clarification: By "amusing," I mean like watching a not-very-bright dog chase his tail for hours on end.)

Hello,

This really blew my mind, because even if you don't like the FREE tank, you can sell it and retain a FREE garage slot, which normally costs money.

Madness to complain about such things.

The ponces who flounced out with their fists balled up, tears streaming from their eyes and teeth gritted in futile rage about being disappointed by yet another MMO that could never meet their unrealistic expectations are going to absolutely lose their minds.

This thread will be epic.

Indeed. A very nice turn phrase on your part as well, might I add. The visual imagery is spot on; just add the Comic Book Guy scraggly beard and greasy pony tail. :)

Definitely going to need popcorn.

Helen Kellar can see the issues with this game. which is ok because all games have "bugs", the arrogance of the development team should make all gamers (including you) stark red in the face.

So how do you feel that the playerbase exposed the missing graphics and Bioware addressed it only after that.

So who is looking out for you?

When are all these people gonna leave like they keep promising they will?

When are all these people gonna leave like they keep promising they will?

Warhammer Online fanbois said the same in the first month... too bad they only realised later that few players=no game. Specially true in Warhammer, SWTOR's core product is single player anyway.

You'll be a freshman in high school by then and the world will look entirely different.

Lets see.... I was a freshman in high school in 1990. Were you even born yet? I can sense the jealousy. Just stand behind me and pretend the title is over you head. Like the Troy Polamalu commercial! :p

Edited by Kourage

Billed at least once for an active Star Wars: The Old Republic subscription

OR

Redeemed a Star Wars: The Old Republic Pre-Paid Game Time Code

How about NO! That's called Subscriber, not Founder!

Edited by karcyon

This reward is only available to players who have completed either one of the following transactions (by March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST; Pacific: March 18th, 9:01PM PST; European: 4:01AM GMT, 5:01AM CET):

* Billed at least once for an active Star Wars: The Old Republic subscription

OR

* Redeemed a Star Wars: The Old Republic Pre-Paid Game Time Code

Lmao, so how many subs are cancelled. Just thinking of the desperate push of patch before 20th and this medal award thingy?

Lmao, so how many subs are cancelled. Just thinking of the desperate push of patch before 20th and this medal award thingy?

Or its just a nice gift for those who keep subscribing and actually becoming the foundation of the playerbase?

Seriously, like people will resubscribe for a title. :D

^^This^^

World of Tanks, for example, recently gave a free premium tank to every active account (which is free to begin with) for the New Year. People flocked to the forums to complain about the free tank they were getting.

Such behavior would be amusing if it weren't for the nauseating level of cultural entitlement it represents. (Clarification: By "amusing," I mean like watching a not-very-bright dog chase his tail for hours on end.)

Do you know the saying: All that glitters is not gold? ;)

Yea, this IS NOT "founder", this is "subscriber".

Sorry Bioware, but this REALLY illustrates to me where you are going with your product. You don't give a **** about your customers (easily seen by the PISS poor CS), don't care about the product (didn't fix a LOT of bugs I reported in beta), and now you don't care about those who were there to help you "start" the game.

Now I'm not even going to buy a timecard for this ****ty game