No rollback... say goodbye to a chunk of your player base BW

pawestman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh grow up the devs have put to bed the whole valor super gain bs that was spread

No they haven't. They're just trying to cover their asses and hope this blows over. Since the Imp population is so much greater than Rep I guess this is their attempt at customer satisfaction especially with the number of Imp's posting trying to rationalize their BS valor gains and mock Battlemaster titles.

There definately should NOT be a roll back.

Just cause maybe 100 people have abused this, should not mean another 250k, even over 1 million players, should suffer.

Thats just crazy.

I say, good bye to you who is crying.

I understand the hard anger, for sure.

But the best way the dev team can do, is to track people who have gained massive gains of valor through abuse and just ban or reset them to 0.

No point trying to figure out where they where, just rest to 0.

If a player is going from valor 20 to 60 even 100 in a few hours, which IS the case, then they should be banned or have it fully reset.

For the people that want to cancel: You do this cause you fought hard for your gear, I understand. But the main reason is cause you wont be allowed to be king of the hill and be the strongest there is, for very long.

The pure hardcore pvpers out there are playing alot, but they will keep going without much word. They dont care.

If you want to pwn lvl 20s in your champion gear and is now pissed cause imps or reps can do the same, but much faster...then you should go somewhere else anyway, you wont be missed.

This will be fixed, Im sure. Gaves response reaks of ignorance, agreed, but the utter riot thats going on is just extremly childish. And I for one, prefer that attitude to go back to where it came from, in most cases WoW. And that door is that way.

Farewell.

The self importance of these "I'm cancelling my account" posts always cracks me up.

If you've actually cancelled your account then you've already told the only people who care, BioWare.

The rest is just forum grandstanding and attention seeking, which makes me happy with your (supposed) decision to leave.

So much over-reaction from overly spoiled whiney children. The same people who all rushed to 50 to be an uber bada** - good riddance... I'm sure the game will out last you...

Go get in your emo groups and play magic cards.

They are doing something about it though. And the ******s trolling the pvp thread complaining about massive valor gain off of turrets were full of it. You are complaining because of some huge valor gains which simply didn't happen.

you sir are clueless :p got 16 valor ranks in ilum today.. 200 valor pr kill, none from the turrets.. bloodworthy pvp server..

Just cause maybe 100 people have abused this, should not mean another 250k, even over 1 million players, should suffer.

Thats just crazy.

But the best way the dev team can do, is to track people who have gained massive gains of valor through abuse and just ban or reset them to 0.

If a player is going from valor 20 to 60 even 100 in a few hours, which IS the case, then they should be banned or have it fully reset.

For the people that want to cancel: You do this cause you fought hard for your gear, I understand. But the main reason is cause you wont be allowed to be king of the hill and be the strongest there is, for very long.

The pure hardcore pvpers out there are playing alot, but they will keep going without much word. They dont care.

If you want to pwn lvl 20s in your champion gear and is now pissed cause imps or reps can do the same, but much faster...then you should go somewhere else anyway, you wont be missed.

This will be fixed, Im sure. Gaves response reaks of ignorance, agreed, but the utter riot thats going on is just extremly childish. And I for one, prefer that attitude to go back to where it came from, in most cases WoW. And that door is that way.

Farewell.

You clearly have no grasp on this situation. Please just stop.

its amusing that BG farmers, an Illum point farmers an traders are all complaining now, when yesterday they were happy to grab as many shinys in the shortest time possible. I siad it before an I will say it again, theres no race to be had,. At least you are handed your free shinys every day for logging into the game. Us world pvpers get nothing an we actually have to fight EVERY fight ourselves. Instead of standing in Illum an trading the captures back an forth.

I personally would remove all pvp gear, an give it to crafters, let them make it,removing the silly resistance stat an make pvp ABOUT FIGHTING again. Obviously though Bioware wont do this, but it would solve every single issue instantly.

as much as you lads want to think your pvpers, your actually farming honor like a raider farms shinys. If you world pvped (proper pvp not Illum), you would notice a dramatic difference.

Please dont bother with name calling, No I am not trolling, this is an honest an upfront opinion....dont care block me if you wish... But I stand by my opinion.

Some of us have 220+ kills an ZERO valor, yet we still play an fight (though dammed if I know why). World pvpers get nothing.

Thats just crazy.

Farewell.

lol 100? LOLOLOL there is 100 people camping repub on my realm alone rofl...