leveling to fast for worlds.

droidfood

anyone else finishing a world a level behind like me? ive been grinding up to the recomended level for worlds and then doing them and still coming out a level shy of what the next world recomends. i am on belsavis now and i am level 40 and 1/2 and really tempted just to go do the world but i fear by the end i will be 2 levels shy and get absolutely murdered. what do u think?

Yes this has been a problem for me. I think it is mainly an issue for people who like to play solo and concentrate on their class stories. Those who do a lot of the heroics and flashpoints likely aren't experiencing this. I am having to grind side quests, PvP, and space combat just to keep advancing my class story which breaks the immersion of the class story. I do enjoy PvP and space, but it is annoying dying to the latest class story elite and feeling like I have to grind a few levels to defeat him solo and advance the story. Of course if they made the class stories easier then the people who like to do the other PvE content would massively outlevel their stories. It's probably just something we'll have to put up with.

anyone else finishing a world a level behind like me? ive been grinding up to the recomended level for worlds and then doing them and still coming out a level shy of what the next world recomends. i am on belsavis now and i am level 40 and 1/2 and really tempted just to go do the world but i fear by the end i will be 2 levels shy and get absolutely murdered. what do u think?

I found myself actually ahead on a few. Not by much, but ahead.

Are you doing all the quests? Are you doing your space mission dailies?

Yes this has been a problem for me. I think it is mainly an issue for people who like to play solo and concentrate on their class stories. Those who do a lot of the heroics and flashpoints likely aren't experiencing this. I am having to grind side quests, PvP, and space combat just to keep advancing my class story which breaks the immersion of the class story.

I'm sympathetic, but you should be aware that the game wasn't designed for us to level up on only one part of the content. The class stories are unique and fun and immersive, but they're also only a small portion of the total content. The designers absolutely expect us to do other stuff in addition to the class quests.

Yeah, I'm usually a few levels ahead.

As for those who said that you need to do the side quests: they are absolutely correct.

During beta, I leveled up a Jedi Knight by ONLY doing class quests. When I left Tython, I was level 8 which is 2 level below where I should have been. I know that the devs increased experience gain on the starter planets to account for this (at least, I heard that they did).

Anyway, during the real game play, I leveled a Jedi Knight by doing ALL side quests along with my story. When I left Tython, I was level 12 and when I left Taris (recently) I was level 23.

So yeah, I do all side quests + all the Heroics once before I leave an area. I usually end up a tiny bit over leveled for the next area.

I think quite the opposite. Doing both pvp and flashpoints from time to time i get way too fast xp. I even skip some quests and at one planet my class quest had become grey.

It's too easy to level up. If they removed xp from warzones it would be nicer! Would have to do all the quests then :rolleyes:

Edited by LinsesPreia