I was blown away.

Servocrowatian

PvP – We have an entire team dedicated to adding content and features to player vs. player. We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team. So far very few people have seen, or know much about the stunning Open World PVP on Ilum; when you get to the high levels prepare to be blown away! In addition to that high level PVP content, expect new Warzones and new PvP features on a regular basis.

I have seen it. I was stunned, and then blown away.

Fantastic.

PvP – We have an entire team dedicated to adding content and features to player vs. player. We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team. So far very few people have seen, or know much about the stunning Open World PVP on Ilum; when you get to the high levels prepare to be blown away! In addition to that high level PVP content, expect new Warzones and new PvP features on a regular basis.

Fantastic.

Is this serious or trolling? You sure are good to hide it :D.

( It better not be trolling cause you just made me sad )

Fantastic.

Respawn Boom blown away, Respawn Boom blown away. Ah nevermind. But our metric show that you have been blown away.

Is this serious or trolling? You sure are good to hide it :D.

( It better not be trolling cause you just made me sad )

Sadly what he posted is the truth it was posted by bioware seriously. They must have had that team of experienced pvp developers on holiday vacation while making this patch.

We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team.

Are these the mental midgets who think random bag rewards is a good idea?

That is one of the legendarily most stupid ideas in the history of MMOs.

Its up there with the idea of bind on pickup crafting.

Sadly what he posted is the truth it was posted by bioware seriously. They must have had that team of experienced pvp developers on holiday vacation while making this patch.

They sure weren't there for Ilum up till this point either though.

Fantastic.

I see what you did there, *golf clap*. :D