Confirmed: Everyone here over reacted.

Dashall

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

confirmed: empire baddies happy that they have found an even easier way to farm their gear, as republic was putting up too much resistance in warfronts

let me put it this way. is there any circumstance ever, that republic could control ilum? no? WORKING AS INTENDED.

I spent an hour in ilum over lunch and didn't get the fabled valor level every minute.

*** :mad:

ex·ag·ger·ate

overstate something: to state that something is better, worse, larger, more common, or more important than is true or usual.

Yeah, I don't beleive this one, unless they were valor rank 1, though I did go from 42 to 43.5 in about 40 minutes, so there clearly is a problem.

There is PvP happening now on Ilum, that's the good thing. Sadly, it's about the only good thing about Ilum right now.

Fixed that for ya.

qft. Republic stopped doing the Ilum PvP dailies about 6 hours after the servers came up. Spawn camping isn't world PvP, but I expect no less from the Bioware-Mythic devs that brought us Warhammers massive tier 4 faction imbalances. In a couple months Ilum will be completely deserted by one faction.

Playing as an Imp on Belgoth's Bacon (because everything is better with Belgoth) during my lunch break--

picked up a level and a half valor (33 3/4 to 33 1/4) over about an hour and fifteen mins, including about 20 minutes figuring out where the fight was at :D

The full ops group would push into the base with 5 or so along with, grab some kills, and then get pushed back out again.

I can imagine low-pop, less PvP fanatic servers would not have as many Repubs ready to rally 'round Ilum the way they did on Belgoth's.

Not saying it isn't happening - but on my server over lunch I got in a raid group outside of the base and we were killing each other at central. Mostly Imps were killing us because there were more of them, but you we cheered when we actually killed one of them.

The real problem is the fps drop and skill lag when you get in a fight with more than 5 people. No wonder WZs are 8v8.

Post all the images and livestreams you wish, feel free to cry about the early hours on a patch day as is your right. People can fight on Ilum in an open world environment.

I play Republic, I know I'll be out numbered. That was a big factor in my decision to roll Republic.

People being camped at the base, take a speeder.