Cancel your sub...send BW a message, b4 its too late

Nyghoma

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.1 destroyed world pvp and the valor system. Now we need to hit BW where it hurts....their pockets.

Cancel your sub today before they charge you tonight at midnight.

I agree.

It is a better way to send feedback to BW.

If you are happy with the game, then continue to sub.

However if you are not satisfied, and wish to send a messeage to help motivate improvement in the game, cancel your sub for a while, and see if BW is able to address the issues properly. Then if you like, you may simply resub and gain more enjoyment.

I had already canceled my sub. But I logged in today to see if Ilum had improved. On my server there was lots of fighting just outside the Republic base, but I was at like 3 FPS and quit since I'm melee. Ranged peeps were likely getting pretty good valor, I gave up and logged.

Ilum shouldn't be the go to place for valor gains. It's such a mess.

It's going to take a lot to get me back now. Dungeon Finder system, macros, 3rd party addons and balanced WZ's by level and gear. Oh yeah and short waits. Good luck with that.

I must say I think this is the biggest mass exodus of an MMO I have ever seen. Bigger then Star Trek Online.

Stop telling bullcrap. Pvpers are 10% of the game. Most of whiners are playing on underpopulated servers so they're like 1% of subscribe base. 10% of them will leave. Yeah, great exodus...

Stop telling bullcrap. Pvpers are 10% of the game. Most of whiners are playing on underpopulated servers so they're like 1% of subscribe base. 10% of them will leave. Yeah, great exodus...

I hope you brought a fork and knife, because come tomorrow, you will be eating crow.

I have cancel but im not even 50. I have been switching around with some alt. both on republic and empire side. I just cancel cuz this will be so unbalance it can be anyway. My main goal is to play PvP in my endgame.

Just now i have just paid for the story. Well i do like the 50brackets, too bad they came so late. Well i do pvp when i quest just so i dont have to do all boring "kill that, talk to him" quests.

Well i gave this MMO a chance, but i dont see any future in it. Ill maby come back to end the story on some of my alts tho.

Cya

Not true.

The pvp forum is the 3rd most active forum they have behind General Discussion and Customer support.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE BASICALLY CANCELLING YOUR SUB OVER WINTERGRASP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you were to cancel due to pvp reasons, I would think it would be because of no small scale pvp, no skill based pvp, 3 warzones, or the ****** valor grind.

I canceled the minute I found out there is no intentions of small scale pvp.

look at the bright side, guild wars 2 comes out this year and Its sad I would rather play a beta than a released game because it's better.

They won't change anything. Because people here are trolling and BW has the full information about "60 valor for an hour"

People in the game have the full information too.

That's 50's anyway. I am guessing you're not a 50 or not in the game yet today...

90% of these people didnt unsub.

not saying ilum isnt an issue (it is), but before this patch, before there was a problem, people couldn't care less about ilum. rational people arent unsubbing over an issue that will be fixed by tomorrow that only affects one small part of the game.

It's not really a small part of the game for those who have been pvping for the last month and now battlemaster is just being handed out. So unless it is rolled back, then no, it will not be fixed tomorrow.

Almost all of this could have been fixed with at least a response about it instead of a discussion thread that has turned into ranting about rollbacks and how fail this game is now.

not saying ilum isnt an issue (it is), but before this patch, before there was a problem, people couldn't care less about ilum. rational people arent unsubbing over an issue that will be fixed by tomorrow that only affects one small part of the game.

You're an idiot. I unsubbed.

There are so many games out there to play nowadays.

Bioware isn't getting anymore money from me.

i think at this point its safe to say it will still be a mediocre game.

I agree.

It seems the damage by these mistakes will not be corrected, so even if they hot patch a fix to stop the issues, you still have a server environment that is affected by it.

Imo, cancelling and not resubbing until BW actually puts in the quality you are looking for, is the better option.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you were to cancel due to pvp reasons, I would think it would be because of no small scale pvp, no skill based pvp, 3 warzones, or the ****** valor grind.

look at the bright side, guild wars 2 comes out this year and Its sad I would rather play a beta than a released game because it's better.

World pvp outside of Ilum is non existent due to the planet's designs and quest routes.

World pvp on Ilum has been reduced to camping the reb base in one giant, lagfest, earning 200 valor perkill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so you publicly saying that you were plaing this game only because of PvP and will play GW2 with not-even-close-so-extend lore?

:D

just got 75€ refund by canceling the whole game with the EA support.

so if you bought in origin store you can handle it thisway also, if you dont think about resub again.

i played and enjoyed the story, got 50, saw that the endgame especially PVP is crap, saw that they messed it up even more with the "patch" - canceled - got my money back

bye bye swtor. leveling wasn't bad at all, but more like a single player

i hope D3 will be released soon

Hope you brought your fork and knife as well....

http://i42.tinypic.com/3130swg.jpg