Class quests were ruined!

SithClams

Hello, on my server there was an individual who was whispering new characters on Korriban the major events from Act 1 through Act 3 for their class. It was fairly frustrating considering I was looking forward to SWTOR as a single player game first, for the story, and interacting with others as a mmo second.

Now that the Empire story plot is fairly ruined for me, I was curious if there were any Republic PvP servers that had a good size community that is not to horrid. I am not looking for a troll-free server as that is impossible, but I was curious if there were any servers that had good PvP que times, enough people around to do none 50 flashpoints, and if anyone had a brief recommendation for which Republic is their personal favorite? No need to give spoilers, just whether or not the story is predictable, stale, plot twist heavy..etc. I love me some Sixth Sense! Thank you!

Edited by SithClams

Hello, on my server there was an individual who was whispering new characters on Korriban the major events from Act 1 through Act 3 for their class. It was fairly frustrating considering I was looking forward to SWTOR as a single player game first, for the story, and interacting with others as a mmo second.

Now that the Empire story plot is fairly ruined for me, I was curious if there were any Republic PvP servers that had a good size community that is not to horrid. I am not looking for a troll-free server as that is impossible, but I was curious if there were any servers that had good PvP que times, enough people around to do none 50 flashpoints, and if anyone had a brief recommendation for which Republic is their personal favorite? No need to give spoilers, just whether or not the story is predictable, stale, plot twist heavy..etc. I love me some Sixth Sense! Thank you!

You could not hit /ignore before the whole book was cliff noted over to you???????? Seriously????

You could not hit /ignore before the whole book was cliff noted over to you???????? Seriously????

Well it was done in a manner of just giving the endings in a sentence or so :(. Was like "Darth Vader is Luke's father", but switch that text for the ending of the Sith Warrior storyline.

try a different class not faction :p IA and BH start on hutta so that guy wont be there. Besides new content will be added to your storyline and the guy cant possibly know that yet! Anyway stay with the dark side we have cookies!

try a different class not faction :p IA and BH start on hutta so that guy wont be there. Besides new content will be added to your storyline and the guy cant possibly know that yet! Anyway stay with the dark side we have cookies!

I played a IA in beta, and my brother is playing a BH... and sadly I believe the dark side is out of cookies this week.

You can turn off the chat box, did you know that? Btw just cancel if you know the story.

tbh, i ran over some spolers my self and was a bit sad.

but once i got to where i tought it was, i got surprised, that he spoled some of the plot is sad i agree.

but i am pretty sure this wont ruign the game play of the story, the timings and events that was awesome still hapends and takes you by surprise, atleast it did to me, even tho i knew most of the majore plots.

Why oh why people don't do this is beyond me...

If somebody says something in a sentence without saying "OMGSPOILERALERT!!!" at the very beginning, you won't know that's it's a spoiler till it's too late...

Why oh why don't people use common sense?

Another thread rated 5 stars and is a laughable post.

No-one agrees, yet it's rated highly.

The posts with content that actually matters is being down voted.

Right now the rating system is reverse, if it has 5 stars it's bad, 1 star it's good.

That really, really sucks. :I

I'd be ragin' if that happened to me.

I guess it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. =/

Also... nearly everyone in this thread is being entirely unhelpful, rude, and inconsiderate.

Makes meh sad. :[

You guys wouldn't like it if this happened to you, would it?

And to everyone saying "Why didn't you just not read it?" or "Why didn't you ignore him?"...

You play as Revan in KOTOR.

Now tell me, you read that one sentence in probably less than a second, right? And you read the sentence as a whole, right? You didn't read each word individually? Meaning if someone whispered something like that to you in-game, you'd have no chance to not read it/ignore the guy, right? You'd just see it and BAM. Story spoiled.

To the OP, my server isn't perfect, the Imps still outnumber the Reps and I'm not sure if there's as many 50's as you're looking for, but if you hop on Warriors of the Shadows you can give me (Zero) a whisper and I'll help you level through some quests if you want. =D

Sorry - I feel for you. Kinda disappointing that people are capable of being such gigantic douches.

I would say most servers this shouldn't occur - I tended to not have any strangers bug me.

That said - the other class quest stories are quite good if you want to explore them. I've had a lot of fun with the Republic Trooper story myself.

OP kept reading as if he was looking at a shiny red button.

He couldn't resist pushing that shiny red button.

Now he's mad that he pushed the shiny red button.

When all else fails, blame everyone else for pushing the shiny red button.

/cry

While he may have spoiled endings for you, it's honestly the journey that is the most fun. I play a Sith Warrior myself, and speaking from experience, knowing the endings doesn't really ruin anything. By the time you were leading up to those endings, you already can guess what is going to happen. It's the journey to those endings, and the fun little things that happen there, that make the story truly enjoyable.

Another thread rated 5 stars and is a laughable post.

No-one agrees, yet it's rated highly.

The posts with content that actually matters is being down voted.

Right now the rating system is reverse, if it has 5 stars it's bad, 1 star it's good.

Butthurt carebear, much? -.-