Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion

JovethGonzalez

So much immaturity.

So much impatience.

Its making me laugh.

Whats funnier is people saying they canceled their subs, then they come to the forums to tell everyone that they did. Give them a cookie.

you shouldne happy! if people dont do that biofail will never get the hands out of thier ***!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something i noticed is its just the republic QQing about this because we occupied there base on illum for the last couple of hours.

Guess what it wasn't "Easy" we had multiple ops running with actual teamwork. Something i havn't seen since this game came out. Republic players and the rest of the QQ ppl need to learn if you don't want to get farmed learn to play. There was a couple times the republic actually pushed us out of the base. thats why we had 3 ops that was communicating with each-other. learn from this and move on. I have alot of screen shots that prove the numbers wern't super unbalanced. we just had better teamwork which is why we S&Med you guys.

Simple, don't try and fix something thats not broken, learn to play a game the way REAL hard corps players do, not "Dev's plz carry us"

During the past few hr's that i was in illum doing this stuff (on the swiftsure) we had the 3 top skilled (Sry Zerg don't mean u have skill) guilds working together to beat you....... which is how it should be.

EDIT: Turrets Give ZERO valor. This has been confirmed and i will probably post a screenshot after work.

It takes 1 person to bug the turrets out while the zerg kills it with 0 causalities. Please don't lie.

Whats funnier is people saying they canceled their subs, then they come to the forums to tell everyone that they did. Give them a cookie.

It spreads the word to the public and to bioware that this was a significant problem that we are willing to give up everything we've worked for because we wont let ourselves get stepped on.

All feedback is good feedback.

I find it amusing that your player base has better ideas than your PVP development team. Maybe you should hire on some of these guys for your PVP development team, because they have more creative and fair ideas in their pinkys than your entire team for this patch.

What part of PVP (player vs. player) turned into PvT (player versus turret)? The fact that the imbalance on the majority of servers are seeing makes the Sith Vs. Cannon Fodder (republic in most cases) not very desirable. Not to mention already makes an imbalanced server even more imbalanced with one side out-gearing the hell out of the other.

Finally, this completely gives the big FU big bird to all those who actually ground up centurion/champion/battlemaster legitimately too. Not a very cool way to gain and retain a player base.

This needs to be fixed asap.

Fix or cancel. Nuff said.

P.S your customer service sucks

Edited by xeraphyne

Originally Posted by Almghty_gir

possible solutions:

remove expertise as of right now. bring all servers down for one hour, remove it from the game until you can find a better use for it.

whilst the servers are down, rollback all valor on all servers gained after 2am (when the servers went down for maintenance).

remove valor from everything except player kills.

add a scaling valor bonus for underdog factions, it should be additive, and cap at 400% bonus for being outnumbered by 4:1 or greater, and start at 25% bonus for being outnumbered by 1.25:1, this should apply to ilum only.

on pvp servers, remove the ability to roll characters on both factions. if a player has characters on both factions already they must delete one faction before being allowed to log into the game.

add a +100% valor bonus (additive) to the underdog faction on any server.

this should give underdog players a sufficient incentive (valor wise) to stay in the fight and keep playing, with a total of 900% valor bonus if they are:

out numbered on their server

out numbered by 4:1 or greater in ilum

control all of the ilum objectives

copy pasted, making sure it doesnt get lost

understand programming complexities, you do not

People people people, you are going about this with the wrong mind set. They have actually done everyone a FAVOR. See they made such a massive mistake 2 days before the 20th of January. The day that nearly every single players subscriptions comes out of their accounts. So, take the hint and unsub, perhaps when they don't see any money from their players they will actually decide to communicate with us and get things fixed.

That is exactly what me and my gf just did! Cancel our subs!

After the PR fiasco and insult with HighRes Textures, ending our subs today instead of friday.... this is just the nail in the proferbial coffin for us!

What a bunch of amateurs they have working on this game! Downright shameful!

I have absolutely lost all faith in Bioware in just a matter of weeks!

The way they communicate, the total lack of GM's and horrible Customer Support, the way they handle this game, horrible patching, etc, etc.

I have been a straight up super fan boy of this game.. But this really pisses me off... I have been working my *** off grinding valor, then in one day all sith can get valor 60 in the matter of an hour..

I will mash keys in anger now.. LKEJFLKEJFSLEIFJSEIOFJSEIO

1>Problems in Illum post 1.1:

Turret's being killable, not just one shotting. Like ALL guards in ALL pvp games at respawns.

Massive imbalance between Rep and Imp

Reward mechanics rewarding zerging over PvP.

2>Problems in Illum pre 1.1:

Reward mechanics rewarding collusion and clickies over PvP.

3>Problems OUTSIDE of Illum, pre and post 1.1:

Too many to list.

It's likely #3 that actually ends up being the reason I stop playing.