Locking Threads, You might as well Lock the Forums.

Jaxxar

I see bioware working had to lock up all the complaint threads. You might as well lock the forums up, you just pissed off a large chunk your paying clientele. I am sure none of them are going away anytime soon.

Many of them threaten to go away, like children holding their breath, BW knows the real figures, so we'll see. No matt how much dram you try to create, how you and all your friends are quitting this happens in every MMO. Quit and they will listen, threaten to quit they quietly laugh and take your money every month. Spamming the forums isn't helping any. But feel free if it make you feel better.

I see bioware working had to lock up all the complaint threads. You might as well lock the forums up, you just pissed off a large chunk your paying clientele. I am sure none of them are going away anytime soon.

No they didn't. Can't you see? They only pissed off 1/4 of their clients. It's minimal. Plenty of Empire to go around still.

Not really. 90% are Imperials. Those Imperials are happy while the 10% Republic players are not. BioWare cares more about the 90% then they do about the 10%.

Not really. 90% are Imperials. Those Imperials are happy while the 10% Republic players are not. BioWare cares more about the 90% then they do about the 10%.

I'm a Imperial player and i think this is ********.

It's just common sense that this update is full of fail.

They are working on it, why do you need to insult them in some topic any further?

Yes, working on it :rolleyes:

The servers should have went down and these PvP changed reverted and the Valor earned today removed. That wouldn't take a working on it. That should have been done hours ago. No, BioWare doesn't get a walk in the park for this stuff.

Many of them threaten to go away, like children holding their breath, BW knows the real figures, so we'll see. No matt how much dram you try to create, how you and all your friends are quitting this happens in every MMO. Quit and they will listen, threaten to quit they quietly laugh and take your money every month. Spamming the forums isn't helping any. But feel free if it make you feel better.

nothing has EVER HAPPENED ON A SCALE LIKE THIS IN ANY MMO

i have 4 accounts in my household wife two kids and myself

Ive never posted anything of the like

but no rollback we are dropping all SUBS thats four from just my household and we love the game

buts it is PRINCIPLE NOW

if they allow all these illgotten VALOR rewards it says a lot about a company ... at that point i WOULD HAVE NO DESIRE TO LET THEM HAVE any money of mine ,,, there are plenty of games out there evne if we really liked it

but INTEGRITY is EVERYTING

They are working on it, why do you need to insult them in some topic any further?

becaus they are scared frozen and unable to make a decision that needs to be made ... which is rollback

they deserve what they are getting right now from around the world on gaming forums and streams of ilum right now and the valor freebie zergfest they are

they have had 6 hours of madness going on and have done nothing

instead trolling let the mfix it THEY WILL fix it pre 1.1 guarantee

NONE MMO'S ARE PERFECT AT START ALL COMPANIES did such huge mistake so keep it shut and wait or leave and return once they fix this issue

working on it my ***, there should have been a server lock and version rollback asap, with a general rollback of everyones characters, and a bonus to apologize for the loss for those that played legitimately during the time, the more they extend this and try to 'think' of a fix (which they should be doing while the game is still working) the more they are going to piss people off... especially those at lower levels that don't even know.

Canceling my sub when I get home. They get 1 cycle then I am gone if things don't start taking an upward note. Right now I rate their stock at SELL.