Free 1-3 month(s) please

DarthRaistlin

Game is broken, I un-subbed, won't be back if I fall behind other PvP'ers, and PS I have 3 sons, so this is 4 accounts.

If I can't play for free on the 21st until this game is out of beta, you wont get $60.00 a month from me.

This game should not have launched until December 20, 2012, not 2011. I am a huge SW fan, it's gunna be a shame to walk away from this. But it is to broken as is.

Edited by DarthRaistlin

Not to be rude or anything, but have you ever played any other MMO besides this one? I can't recall 1 MMO that was bug free or "perfect" right out of the gate, hell even WoW still has major issues from time to time and its how old? People who expect things to be perfect or run smoothly without a hitch don't live in a reality PC world. Not trying to flame you or anything just trying to say you should give it a chance. And as far as free months of game time, I think that is asking a bit too much, especially 1-3 months. Games, and life in general is what you make of it, I myself am having a blast with swtor, especially after playing WoW for so many years its a nice refreshing feeling. But bottom line is if you are not enjoying the game because of a few glitches or problems within the game than that's your right, and your right to cancel your subscription, but not to ask for months of free game time, when the game as is, is perfectly playable and is and can be enjoyable.

Game is broken, I un-subbed, won't be back if I fall behind other PvP'ers, and PS I have 3 sons, so this is 4 accounts.

If I can't play for free on the 21st until this game is out of beta, you wont get $60.00 a month from me.

This game should not have launched until December 20, 2012, not 2011. I am a huge SW fan, it's gunna be a shame to walk away from this. But it is to broken as is.

Let me know how this works out for ya if Bioware goes for it i will pay for your sub for a year /sarcasm

Always Love the posts from self entitled people ;)

Sorry to say but you are right pvp is broken in this game.

Not to be rude or anything, but have you ever played any other MMO besides this one? I can't recall 1 MMO that was bug free or "perfect" right out of the gate, hell even WoW still has major issues from time to time and its how old? People who expect things to be perfect or run smoothly without a hitch don't live in a reality PC world. Not trying to flame you or anything just trying to say you should give it a chance. And as far as free months of game time, I think that is asking a bit too much, especially 1-3 months. Games, and life in general is what you make of it, I myself am having a blast with swtor, especially after playing WoW for so many years its a nice refreshing feeling. But bottom line is if you are not enjoying the game because of a few glitches or problems within the game than that's your right, and your right to cancel your subscription, but not to ask for months of free game time, when the game as is, is perfectly playable and is and can be enjoyable.

Yea SWG since launch till 2010, wow for 30 mins, Aion for about 8 months, and rift for about 6 months.

You should have your sons doing something that will help them become responsible adults, which you clearly arent.

The game might not be broken but it is broken enough that they should not charge people yet. They do not respect the people that bought the game. If they did, they would have given 1-2 more months of free game just to fix the problems. Not new content for free. BUT fix the problems that should not have been there from launch. Edited by Rayaleith

The game might not be broken but it is broken enough that they should not charge people yet. They do not respect the people that bought the game. If they did, they would have given 1-2 more months of free game just to fix the problems. Not new content for free. BUT fix the problems that should not have been there from launch.

Totally agree.

Flame him all you want, but the average player of this game doesn't browse the forums, they see only the representation of what they are delivered. If they see tons of bugs, they aren't following some tweet post etc... They assume the game is trash and won't resub.

When people complain on forums, it's usually the majority that one straggler came over to the forums to give a heads up to the maker of the game.

You regular forum users flame the hell out of him, but bioware looks at it in a percentage value and a huge profit loss. I guarantee you if 1 person is thinking it, many many more share the same opinion and belief.

Yea SWG since launch till 2010, wow for 30 mins, Aion for about 8 months, and rift for about 6 months.

You played SWG From launch until 2010 (at least 3 years past NGE) and that wasn't broken? SWG had heaps of bugs both from launch and NGE and with every patch!! Did SOE give you free time with that?

Flame him all you want, but the average player of this game doesn't browse the forums, they see only the representation of what they are delivered. If they see tons of bugs, they aren't following some tweet post etc... They assume the game is trash and won't resub.

When people complain on forums, it's usually the majority that one straggler came over to the forums to give a heads up to the maker of the game.

You regular forum users flame the hell out of him, but bioware looks at it in a percentage value and a huge profit loss. I guarantee you if 1 person is thinking it, many many more share the same opinion and belief.

That is my intentions good sir.