Please give us dismemberment with lightsabers

swtorjkcbr

Not these glow-sticks that bounch of my target :D

Anyone else think this is missing?

I wouldn't mind this now and then atleast, lightsabers in TOR remind me of the one henchman 21 tried to use against Brock Samson in the Venture Bros.

Its to do with age rating, I believe, so thats not very likely to ever happen.

>_>.. yes so my sith warrior can have a companion quest where he asks to bang a prostitute to see if she's worth the money to free her--- but apparently cutting an arm would be too offensive? :p

>_>.. yes so my sith warrior can have a companion quest where he asks to bang a prostitute to see if she's worth the money to free her--- but apparently cutting an arm would be too offensive? :p

Yea, but that's only dialogue...^^

On topic: All for it, for the ratings sake, make it bloodless dismemberment.

Yea, but that's only dialogue...^^

On topic: All for it, for the ratings sake, make it bloodless dismemberment.

True but still, it's some major crude dialogue hehe, I laughed hard.

And well, in movies limb removal was always pretty bloodless, I mean, it'd cauterize. I assume :)

However stupid that may be... ah well.

That's the wonderful world of ratings for ya. There's all manner of sex and violence in the game, but the second someone loses a pinky we've gone too far. :p

Edited by Amp_

You'd be right if lightsabers were beams of light. They are not. They are plasma blades in which the plasma is suspended by a force field.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber

I can have sex with my companion, watch general chat carry on for hours about doing other peoples' moms and anal...but I can't watch my character execute people graphically in the death scenes, and there isn't any blood.

Kind of hard to believe that the General is about to "spill his guts out" when the only thing I see is a clunky animation of his hand resting about three inches off his hip.

I can have sex with my companion, watch general chat carry on for hours about doing other peoples' moms and anal...but I can't watch my character execute people graphically in the death scenes, and there isn't any blood.

Kind of hard to believe that the General is about to "spill his guts out" when the only thing I see is a clunky animation of his hand resting about three inches off his hip.

And how does any living vreature survive my sticky grenade?

Ugh, video games got this whole realism thing totally wrong.

How dare fiction be fictional!