Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Just opened 4 Champion Bags

Darth_Menace

This is why I buy one bag, don't open it, and wait for 1000/1000 and turn in my dailies all at the same time.

That's 8 bags every time. I don't open any until I have that many, helps ensure that RNG doesn't jip me.

At least that's what I did before I got almost all my champion gear.

Got 4 Items in each bag.....good right? Nope 2 bracers and 2 headgear, and I already have them on my character!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

So how do you guys deal with this frustration?

Got gloves in my first bag, now I have opened 21 bags without a single item. Don't know how BW wants people like me should be able to compete against people who gets their items quickly. And don't say Centurion Gear, it requires 13 bags / armor item...

This is why I buy one bag, don't open it, and wait for 1000/1000 and turn in my dailies all at the same time.

That's 8 bags every time. I don't open any until I have that many, helps ensure that RNG doesn't jip me.

At least that's what I did before I got almost all my champion gear.

How does that improve your chances lol

How does that improve your chances lol

It improves the psychological effects.

If you open two bags at a time, and 2/3 times you got nothing....you start getting really pissed.

If you only open them once, but rarely, but you pretty much always get a few things....doesn't seem so bad because you're really never randomly getting nothing for your efforts.

I honestly thought they had buffed the drop chance the other day.

Both me and a mate opened 6 bags (3 each day for 2 days running), I got...

1 x Main Hand

1 x Chest

1 x Boots

1 x Main Hand

- Nothing -

1 x Offhand

He got...

1 x Belt

1 x Chest

1 x Head

- Nothing -

1 x Implant

1 x Legs

CRAZY LUCK!!!

but alas for the next 3 days running, opening 2 or 3 bags a day, we both got nothing.

Ofc we can't complain :)

It improves the psychological effects.

If you open two bags at a time, and 2/3 times you got nothing....you start getting really pissed.

If you only open them once, but rarely, but you pretty much always get a few things....doesn't seem so bad because you're really never randomly getting nothing for your efforts.

So what you are trying to explain is that you are so mentally weak you need to save 8 bags up just so you don't cry when you open them?

Got 4 Items .....good right? Nope 2 bracers and 2 headgear, and I already have them on my character!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Go read some posts about people opening 30+ bags and getting only tokens.

Can you give them to your Companions?

So what you are trying to explain is that you are so mentally weak you need to save 8 bags up just so you don't cry when you open them?

I take it you enjoy being paid every 5 minutes at your work place? Me either. So I save them up, it's more fun getting a huge chance to get several gear piece drops than a really low chance to get 1. It's not rocket surgery.

But please, feel free to flail away with your feeble troll arms some more.

As much as you folks hate the system, you have to admit, it's doing the job.

Afterall I bet you feel great when you open a bag and it has champ gear in it, know I do.

It might be a little too RNG right now but it definatley gives you some sense of accomplishment when you finally get what you were looking for.

The only part I hope for is they at least let us trade duplicates in for something useful.

Got 4 Items .....good right? Nope 2 bracers and 2 headgear, and I already have them on my character!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I have 7 relics now. 2 pairs of boots, 2 bracers, and 2 chestpieces. I used the extras to deck out companions.

Keep grinding to valor 60, and then you won't care about Champion gear. You can do it!

I have 7 relics now. 2 pairs of boots, 2 bracers, and 2 chestpieces. I used the extras to deck out companions.

Keep grinding to valor 60, and then you won't care about Champion gear. You can do it!

and then do it all over again with Battlemaster bags......

Why can't I just buy the gear I need as I need it? I need a damn helm not 3 gloves!

Give to companions if applicable, extract mods to make other gear better, sell mods on ah, vendor the extra set. Buy your off set gear. Plenty of options.

I take it you enjoy being paid every 5 minutes at your work place? Me either. So I save them up, it's more fun getting a huge chance to get several gear piece drops than a really low chance to get 1. It's not rocket surgery.

But please, feel free to flail away with your feeble troll arms some more.

How am I a troll? I was just laughing that you need to save them up to prevent yourself from being irritated. If an employer decided he needed to pay me every 5 minutes, that would be fine by me.

Btw, opening them right away gives you the benefit of whatever is inside sooner. If it's an important item, it will help you in your pvp matches, rather than sitting in you inventory being useless. Just like if an employer payed me every 5 minutes, I could actually buy lunch if I wanted instead of waiting just to have money to feed myself.

I'm just saying bro, man up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.