If people cancel, shut down their forum acct

Marlaine

All they do is troll anyways. If they aren't going to be playing the game in the future, what positive benefit can they have to the community?

Sure, let them access their game account until the end of the month. But there's no obligation to allow them to poison the atmosphere of the community.

All they do is troll anyways. If they aren't going to be playing the game in the future, what positive benefit can they have to the community?

Sure, let them access their game account until the end of the month. But there's no obligation to allow them to poison the atmosphere of the community.

They can indicate why they are canceling their account. Or in your mind is everyone who cancels their account a troll?

You might ask why people are so unhappy but that's probably crazy talk.

Atmosphere is poisoned by Mythic. And by BW coders, programmers.

Agreed. We should do the same thing with fanboys since they offer nothing to society and actually hinder the game's progress. Please take the lead on that.

Meh. You can't do that.

I think most of the trolls are stupid, but they paid for the time that includes access to the forums.

If you're having that much trouble, start putting them on ignore.

And this, folks, is a shining example of a 1st class citizen of the swtor community. Like, really.

I've cancelled and i'm not a troll, not everyone who cancelled doesn't want to play. I just don't want my bank card to be charged because i haven't got a game time card yet

This would be great except that I think most of the people you are referring to haven't actually canceled. My guess is that <tinfoilhat> they are accounts owned by competitors and are just spreading propaganda </tinfoilhat>

If you cancel your subscription, you cannot use the forums.

You can right up until your 30 days subscription is over.

I've been cancelled since the beginning of January but I still like to read the forums to see what Bioware are doing to fix the game and what content they are adding.

yea or suspend / limit access until it is a active account

I approve this tip :cool:

I happen to agree. If you cancel, you give up the right to post on the forums.

It would cut back on the BS and angry spam.

But it would also silence the people that make constructive posts on why the game has personaly let them down.

So I can see why this will never happen.

They can indicate why they are canceling their account. Or in your mind is everyone who cancels their account a troll?

You might ask why people are so unhappy but that's probably crazy talk.

They don't ask why on the cancellation process? Just curious.

This would be great except that I think most of the people you are referring to haven't actually canceled. My guess is that <tinfoilhat> they are accounts owned by competitors and are just spreading propaganda </tinfoilhat>

That must mean then that the people that bag out the competitors on this site are all employed by Bioware :rolleyes: