The question of the month: Will you keep your subscription up? and why?

Nasq

Hopefully we still get those results. I'd hate to see the truth STIFLED. Whatever the truth is.

Anyways, I'm probably resubscribing, because I see potential even despite the issues the game faces. I'd really like some better customer service though because it takes them FOREVER to respond.

I'd see potential if the pvp was enticing, but as it is, its just not really all that fun.

If they randomly released like 4 new maps, all can be same faction que'd, and got rid of 50% of the knock backs i might give it a shot.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll keep playing. I don't know how the fruit some people have managed to get through this story in a week. I have school, and a life to live. I can devote if I try really hard 5 hours at most to this game in a day. I'm lucky if I finish a planet in a day. exspecially after balmorra. not only this, but I still have 7 characters to play through.

I don't like pvp much. I'll probably just do it for the gear, and when the time comes that i've got every character I have the will to level up to level 50, i'll help out lower level players, mess around with crafting, and just in general keep myself occupied with small things untill new content comes out.

Sure am, why not, I don't see a reason not to, whats left to play out there, old and tired sword and board fantasy games, TOR is my home and will be for along time, I will take a break to play ME3, I see no new mmo's that intrest me on the radar..:)

Yes, and the wife, and my 10 irl friends, and my 50+ guildys that came over from wow and wont go back. So thats at LEAST 62 people that are staying just on my end alone. Word of mouth goes a LONG way

Which is why people are already asking for server mergers.

I already capped 50 and finished one of the 16-man raids and got the full tier pvp. I do not like this MMO it's another wow .

Expose your opinions

Sorry to burst your bubble

I do not like this MMO it's another wow

It's Not WoW....heres why, and my personal feelings.

The differance? I was dissapointed with WoW within a few hours, tediouse, flinstones graphics, playskool like Mcdonalds land ,childish graphics,and BOREING AS HELL.

what they use like 2 polgons per charactor?. sorry I cant cope with that crap.

Exposed my opinion, If this were Wow Ide not being having so much fun.

No killing white poobears to make band-aids out of poobear tails.

Thank you

Sorry to burst your bubble

I do not like this MMO it's another wow

It's Not WoW....heres why, and my personal feelings.

The differance? I was dissapointed with WoW within a few hours, tediouse, flinstones graphics, playskool like Mcdonalds land ,childish graphics,and BOREING AS HELL.

what they use like 2 polgons per charactor?. sorry I cant cope with that crap.

Exposed my opinion, If this were Wow Ide not being having so much fun.

No killing white poobears to make band-aids out of poobear tails.

Thank you

Wait. So its another WoW but the difference between them is all the bad things an MMO could do?

I'm confused.

I am resubscribing.

I canceled at first once I got to 50 and just became irritated that all the armor looked like crap and there was no way to customize my higher tier armor's appearance.

I rerolled and now my new character is 40s. I'll play her a bit and if I don't hear anything about an appearance tab or changes to the orange mod system, I may cancel until something is announced.

Appearance is VERY important to me. If I do not enjoy the look of my character I do not bother playing. This is one reason I do not play a lot of single player games. And one reason I cancel MMO subscriptions.

Did someone say pie?

How come when I answered you that I like rhubarb pie, my post was deleted and I was given an infraction, yet the original question about pie is still here?

Mods are slacking on hitting the delete button properly and completely on all posts by all people. Fail.

How come when I answered you that I like rhubarb pie, my post was deleted and I was given an infraction, yet the original question about pie is still here?

Mods are slacking on hitting the delete button properly and completely on all posts by all people. Fail.

Because mods don't like pie.....or life, probably.

Your plight is why my sig is what it is.

Im in for the long haul. I see a great amount of potential for this game, and its great to get in on the ground level and grow with it. I did so for Warcraft, and after 7 years the game play got stale. It became less of a game to play for fun and became more of a gearfest. That isnt fun.

SWTOR doesnt rely on best gear to actually do something. In the first month playing, I have seen more actual ROLE PLAYING than I have in 7 years on Warcraft. People playing SWTOR do not have to do so as a second job to keep up with the Jonses.

I don't care about bugs. I have yet to encounter any. I do fine with the UI that it has and have adapted my old WoW play style to accommodate this new one with little effort. I play this game on a laptop, and the graphics are fine, even more so now with the patches, and I have yet to run into any sort of glitch that I could not fix on my own in the preferences and key bindings.

My subscription will stay because I am having fun in a mmoRPG again. That is the only reason anyone needs to stay.

Resubbing for 6 month option. Game is enjoyable, with more content at launch than any other MMO has ever had at launch and less bugs. Plus it's Star Wars... not much more you could ask for. Especially considering the only other real sci-fi MMO on the market is EVE (*pukesalittle*).

Sure this game is a little like WoW but WoW is a lot little like EQ1 as is almost Evey MMO worth playing. SWTOR has added enough of its own flavor to stand on it own. I will keep subbing and be very happy to pay to play. But I will say BW you need to keep pushing as hard as you have been as this is no time to become complacent.

Raging because im not a 50... No i just don't get home and sit infront of the pc for 3 weeks to make sure im 50 in a new game and then complain that the content i rushed through is lacking

This game was released a little over a month ago. I have played MAYBE a maximum of 15 - 20 hours in that time. What did that get me? A lvl 46 and a lvl 19. This game fails on so many different levels yet the fanbois still try to stick up for such a blatant wow clone.

Warrior class was practically copied directly from wow.

This game was released a little over a month ago. I have played MAYBE a maximum of 15 - 20 hours in that time. What did that get me? A lvl 46 and a lvl 19. This game fails on so many different levels yet the fanbois still try to stick up for such a blatant wow clone.

Warrior class was practically copied directly from wow.

My guess is that your skill at counting your play time is lacking. Have you typed /played? My guess is you broke 15hr played by level 20 if not before.