The question of the month: Will you keep your subscription up? and why?

Nasq

I've got like 20 days left on my sub & there is only two upcoming features that'll determine if I keep subbing.

Colormatch better 100% work.

Legacy content better 100% work & it better include some worthwhile features, i.e. brand new playable species, bind on account & barbershops.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing since 13th Dec

I am in the middle of levelling up various toons.. raiding and gearing up players as well as crafting outfitting said charcaters. I will continue to play while I am having fun which I can see being for quite some time

Edited by corbanite

I'll keep my subscription up definetly. Mostly because of SWG nostalgia and the hope that in the future there will be an awesome space pvp system with space exploration. Also because if some awesome update happens while I'm away (neutral factions, guild oriented PVP rather than faction, high hopes, I know...) I will feel left out. In any case, at best this game will be the greatest MMO at the moment. At worst, this is a pretty good single player RPG with countless hours of game and I can hang out with friends.

I will continue subscribing because the game's fun and I like where it's going. I'm dropping from the forums though. Vitriols are trashing it, and the mods are letting them get away with whatever they want - including flagging fan posts purely out of spite. So congratulations to those who have made it their obsession to pwn the community. You've earned it. Edited by GalacticKegger

Will I keep my sub?

Yes. On a 3 month plan, and have no plans on canx any time soon.

Why?

Because I did not rush to end game and OMGIHaveToHaveAllTHePurplesInTheGame.

By the time end game is more fleshed out, I will have 4 or 5 level 50's and will have plenty to do with them ALL.

Yes, but I'm not sure how much longer. I've leveled fast- possibly too fast. The story is engaging, but there isn't much of that post 50 I'm told (by friends). Just a pve grind and a pvp grind...

A litlte more sandbox in this game would keep me subbed.

I've got like 20 days left on my sub & there is only two upcoming features that'll determine if I keep subbing.

Colormatch better 100% work.

Legacy content better 100% work & it better include some worthwhile features, i.e. brand new playable species, bind on account & barbershops.

Colormatch? What? If you're talking about unify color to chestplate you're not getting it until at least another game update.

question of the month.

my answer: yes

same answer i gave to last months supposed question of the month

and same answer i gave to the question : will you sub now your free trail is up.

and its the same answer i will give to next months question of the month

why is simple really

i am enjoying the game

Colormatch? What? If you're talking about unify color to chestplate you're not getting it until at least another game update.

That's in March, the next game update patch 1.2, dunny. It'll either be here in the next 20 days or it won't. If it isn't, then my subscription drops until the patch is on live servers, unless I can play on the PTR servers until then.

/edit. I guess I can play on PTR. I'm dl'ing the patch for it right now. :p

Edited by Tricky-Ha

.... On a Wednesday. GG dude, GG.

Your point being? A MMO as new as SWTOR should have heavy server populations be it weekdays or weekend. Since when is primetime considered weekends only?

Heck, there are tiny F2P MMOs out there with a total population of 1000 players that have more population activity during the night than most SWTOR servers....

But fair enough, feel free to check the server population during next weekend, I did last weekend, servers were far from full...

Edited by darthtoph