Utter destruction

PeelRP

Starting off, I just have to say what the hell. Since I turned 50 roughly 4 days ago I've been pvping a lot. I have come to the realization that empire are just full on incompetent players. In 3 days, roughly 24 hours of play. I've won 11 games. I am constantly qued for pvp, so roughly 8 hours a day.

I've won 2 voidstars, out of 11.

I've won one alderran, out of 8.

Huttball I win maybe 10-15% of the time. I do relatively well, scoring high on damage and objectives. Anyone else have this kind of luck? I'm so frustrated its unbelievable...

I play both republic and empire on my server

Whenever I queue solo on my sorc i'm on a team full of lvl 12s against a geared premade

Whenever I queue solo on my scoundrel I'm on a team full of lvl 12s against a geared premade.

But whenever I queue as a group with my guild i'm suddenly against

a whole bunch of lvl 12s.

Edited by Aidank

they should not award XP for pvp. level the fk up in pve and get your gear from there imo. it really puts an end to end game pvp when total noobs make up 75% of your side.

Or just be an intelligent game designer and bracket your PvP, at least for the level cap.

If you are losing that much maybe its not just your teammates that are incompetent

I expected an answer like this.

If you read my OP I stated how well I do, usually. Yes I have my bad games, as everyone does. But consistantly I do quite well. It just seems statistically impossible to lose this much.

I usually have a lot of very low level players which sucks. And yes I know it's being bracketed.

So, youre winning 15% of your Huttball matches. Huttball is usually empire vs empire in almost all cases and youre saying the imperials are incompetent? Doesnt really make sense does it? :)

Its funny how people always look for excuses on anything but themselves.