Sith Assasins - waste of space

audioedge

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all

does the Sith Assassin feel seriously underpowered to anyone else? I rarely do any major damage from stealth, I dont get close to some of those 300k WZ numbers (I even seen a lvl 21 BH get 150k in one WZ). Also kiting is a major problem as an assassin, Im usually forced to run away. Then theres the other problem of not getting out of combat, it seems to take an eternity.

Our stun from opening, Spike, we dont get till level 42 (?!). And it seems to have a weird animation which lifts the person, and hardly forces them down onto the ground. And having to go into a tanking tree for some utility seems stupid.

Dunno, maybe its just me but I feel massively underwhelmed by this class and am forced into mainly trying to knock people off bridges and into fires rather than 'assassinate' them.

Oh really? I think not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhSrjMbIKjc

I can crit people for 6-8k in one hit, I can dish out 20k damage in roughly 5 seconds. I'm not wasted space maybe you should learn to play op.

with consumables on a lvl 10 guy, good job bro.

also nice way to reply on a thread that for once isnt written with tears.

manner up kid...

Though huttball can be frustrating for us.

Surely you're trolling.

Force speed.

Overload.

Stealth.

Force Shroud.

Guard/Taunt.

Force Pull.

If anything, sins are probably the *best* class for Huttball.

As far as the OP: I'm a BM sin, and the class feels great in PVP. It has good damage output, good tanking capabilities (PVP and PVE), and loads of utility (see above). It is not underpowered by any means.

Surely you're trolling.

Force speed.

Overload.

Stealth.

Force Shroud.

Guard/Taunt.

Force Pull.

If anything, sins are probably the *best* class for Huttball.

As far as the OP: I'm a BM sin, and the class feels great in PVP. It has good damage output, good tanking capabilities (PVP and PVE), and loads of utility (see above). It is not underpowered by any means.

I am talking as an infiltration specced shadow, so force pull which would be our best ability is not included.

I'll clarify by saying tank specced shadow are good at huttball.

Range trumps any utility we may provide and so does flying to the goal line.

Though I never mentioned underpowered, I said it was frustrating, which it is.

y dont you dweebs actually respond with something worthwhile.

Because we can only hold your hand so much. I mean seriously guy.

We told you that you should be replacing the third useless stat with crit/surge mods.

You called us idiots (oh the irony), then said that you refused to replace expertise mods...

THERE ARE NO EXPERTISE MODS. If there were everyone would be pvping in RAID GEAR with expertise mods because the set bonuses blow away anything found on pvp gear for most classes.

There IS a useless third mod called an enhancement on MANY pieces of pvp gear. They should be replaced by either duplicate pvp items (just take the gem out) or pvp off sets, or by something from pve gear, or something from the auction house.

Let me give you an example. My scoundrel has a ton of pieces with accuracy on his BM and Champ set. I take the "enhancement mods" out of my HEAL SET when I get the head and gloves drop and put them in place of accuracy enhancements. I haven't replaced them all yet, but the ones that aren't level 56 I just put 49 epic enhancements from the auctionhouse in.

What happens? You crit goes up big times as does your surge. I am not talking a little bit. I am talking like 15 percent more dmg on crits.

All classes can do this, and it depends which class you are playing as to how much accuracy/aclarity etc. you want to keep.

Now please stop calling people morons and idiots when they are trying to HELP YOU. Calling for nerfs is even worse, when you don't even understand how to mod a piece of gear. There is nothing wrong with the assassin/shadow class. There is something wrong with the self entitled players who think they should roll everything without a lightsabre, without even knowing how to play, gear, or follow a moving target while hitting abilities.

I have a assassin lvl 50 full pvp set, I can say i feel underpowerd to almost ever other classes, in the same gear. To fight anyone i have to be almost flawless in anticipating their next move.

Heck the only way i can kill a sorc is if i pop all my stims! well their going bye bye next patch =/..

Even people playing thier class completely wrong can pump out insane amount of damage compared to me. my only effective chain, requires me to debuff! use a buff! use a stim! to attack... Other classes press 1 button instant 7-8k damage in a aoe....

I pretty much played every class now till around lvl 40, sin imo is the most weakest. I thought it may of been sniper, but they hit like a truck.

First of all get battlemaster gear at level 50 and get back to us. I always get face rolled by sith assassins in 2 seconds with my level 34 jedi sage. They appear, and in 2 seconds I'm dead, and they disappear.

ur opinion is invalid good sir :)

First of all get battlemaster gear at level 50 and get back to us. I always get face rolled by sith assassins in 2 seconds with my level 34 jedi sage. They appear, and in 2 seconds I'm dead, and they disappear.

I agree. This is when the deep Infil specs become decent. When you're in BM gear rocking level 30's.

I am literally the top of my scoreboard in virtually every WZ match I play in whether it be PUG or Pre-made.

If you're getting rocked with a Sin, you're doing it wrong.

just wait a bit. when buff and heal stacking is gone, ur dmg will drop significantly. now you wont burst even a caster down and everything else will laugh at you. ah, did i mention you wont face underleveled toons anymore? go fight a team packed with tanks after the patch and i bet you wont get the assassin medal ever again.

just wait a bit. when buff and heal stacking is gone, ur dmg will drop significantly. now you wont burst even a caster down and everything else will laugh at you. ah, did i mention you wont face underleveled toons anymore? go fight a team packed with tanks after the patch and i bet you wont get the assassin medal ever again.

Not sure how things roll on your server. But the non 50s are the minority in warzones on mine.

I have full battermaster, sorry but tank wise they dont have anywhere near the mitigation of a PT, becuse shield absorption and defense do not work in pvp.

As DPS there meh, most of our attacks can easily be out damaged by both range and melee classes. our position attack (maul) is absolute crap, it has a vary long wind up animation, medicor damage and a vary high resource cost.

You should follow your own advice befor talking. Saying your a lv34 sage invalidates any opinion you might had.