Blaster Pistol images

Deyjarl

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a couple of commendation blasters just as an experiment. I wanted to see if the different numbers with the same type of blaster had different models.

So I purchased the

M-305 Rancor-X Enforcer

And while I was at it the

M-500 Elite Stealth Enforcer

Both cost 14 commendations each at the Balmorra commendations vendor

Edited by Melkathi

Marker post, updated to this point, thanks all for the images.

Actually you haven't added the two screenshots from my last post ;)

Anyway, adding more to the list:

From the Coruscant Commendations:

N-315 Elite Marksman Interceptor

Now all I need is two more from Balmora and those from Voss.

Note though, as I am a scoundrel I have no images of any offhand :(

Edited by Melkathi

Last boss in Taral V or Maesltrom prison.

I want to say Maesltrom because the last boss in Taral V drops a blaster that looks like the one you get from the comm vendor on Balmorra.

So ya, Maesltrom Prison.

I have it and use it

I don't suppose anyone can confirm this? I want that gun so bad... (K-313 Riot Needler) I swear it haunts my dreams... Maelstrom farming time here I come...

I don't suppose anyone can confirm this? I want that gun so bad... (K-313 Riot Needler) I swear it haunts my dreams... Maelstrom farming time here I come...

Got one from maelstrom myself last night.

I don't think it was the last boss though, which dropped some smuggler gloves and a level 25 mount.

Thanks - I checked with the specialty vendor in Tatooine and he had two pistols: An M-300 elite stealth interceptor and a C-202 pulse wave blaster. The M-300 icon LOOKS like it might be right. I was checking on my sage, as I haven't taken my gunslinter to tatooine yet so I haven't bought it to check it out (man, bind on purchase items are really stupid) but if someone has the M300 (or C-202) and can verify the model once you equip it that might save me wasting 11800 credits (mind you, the M-300 is an aim item, so I could always give it to Corso if it isn't the same as the Rancor-X model).

Following up on my search for the Rancor-X and its lookalikes - I finally picked up the M-300 elite stealth interceptor on tatooine from the specialy vendor and it is definitely the same model as the Rancor-X, my thanks to Rumar for that tip. I still haven't gotten the actual Rancor-X but I am just about to start the bonus series on Tatooine - I will report back when I have finished that for those who also want the Rancor.

Here is the M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptor (right hand) with flashy in the left:

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab99/Magik13/Screenshot_2012-01-25_12_54_33_890625.jpg

EDIT: I just finished the bonus series on Tatooine and the B-405 Rancor-X pistol is given as the final reward for that series of quests - you get it from the NPC in the spaceport who gave you the series. For those who don't want to run ALL the quests in the bonus areas, you can just to the 3 or 4 quests required in the bonus series to get the gun.

Here is my gunslinger, The Outlaw Barba'rossa flashing his nearly matching set of guns:

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab99/Magik13/Screenshot_2012-01-25_18_30_36_156250.jpg

Edited by erichough

Crossfire Cara's Little Helper

Acquired via Unassembled Columi Offhand Weapon Token which drops from last boss in Battle of Ilum Hard Mode.

Kneecapper Shown on the right or closest it is an offhand only blaster that can be purchased from the Tionese vendor or acquired as a drop, can't remember for sure but want to say it was from Kilran in Maelstrom Prison Hard Mode.

E-52 Galactic Shrieker Shown on the left or furthest away it was a BoE Drop I recieved from one of the 5 Champions during the Stasis Generator Heroic 4 Daily quest on Belsavis.

N-110 Power Blaster and X-11 Huntsman Pistol Both of these share same graphic but it is the one shown on the left or furthest away and while I can't remember which one it was one of them was acquired as a random BoE Drop from one of the 5 Champions during the Stasis Generator Heroic 4 Daily on Belsavis and the other one I don't remember where it came from.

S-203 Watchman Blaster Pistol Shown on the right or closest I have no clue where I got that one.

Coil-Cell Needler Shown on the left or furthest away, no clue where I got that one.

In addition the "Tri-Tech Needler" Shares same graphic as the M-305 Rancor-X Enforcer however I don't remember where I acquired it.

Following up on my search for the Rancor-X and its lookalikes - I finally picked up the M-300 elite stealth interceptor on tatooine from the specialy vendor and it is definitely the same model as the Rancor-X, my thanks to Rumar for that tip. I still haven't gotten the actual Rancor-X but I am just about to start the bonus series on Tatooine - I will report back when I have finished that for those who also want the Rancor.

Here is the M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptor (right hand) with flashy in the left:

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab99/Magik13/Screenshot_2012-01-25_12_54_33_890625.jpg

EDIT: I just finished the bonus series on Tatooine and the B-405 Rancor-X pistol is given as the final reward for that series of quests - you get it from the NPC in the spaceport who gave you the series. For those who don't want to run ALL the quests in the bonus areas, you can just to the 3 or 4 quests required in the bonus series to get the gun.

Here is my gunslinger, The Outlaw Barba'rossa flashing his nearly matching set of guns:

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab99/Magik13/Screenshot_2012-01-25_18_30_36_156250.jpg

There you go mate:)

You now looks almost the same as me:) Same chest but different color (i have the red color (orange gear) one you get from pvp commendations) and I'm human, but those two guns rock:) I'm now level 49 and have not seen any better looking guns:)

Torchy when you dont give it back to corso (my biggest mistake) and the tral-tech needler, got that one from the last boss in the Jedi prisoner.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/Streepio/Screenshot_2012-01-26_04_09_49_787650.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/Streepio/Screenshot_2012-01-26_04_09_45_963431.jpg

Torhead says the Tral-Tech Needler is lvl 31-32 but its for lvl 33. i kinda like the desert eagle look of it. You can also get them from the Balmorra commendations at lvl 36