Scoundrels...

Folgrin

Everything is working as intended and very balanced aside from consumeables.

Now stop posting these because there are a hundred of them it's become beyond silly.

there's hundreds of them because its the only class that can kill sorcs, and they don't like it :p

there's hundreds of them because its the only class that can kill sorcs, and they don't like it :p

and yes thats partially true :p But I really just wanted to be a smuggler for han solo and the stealth belt+healing abilities+boomstick won me over aside to the duel pistols and the ClintEastwood look..

and yes thats partially true :p But I really just wanted to be a smuggler for han solo and the stealth belt+healing abilities+boomstick won me over aside to the duel pistols and the ClintEastwood look..

That's funny because thats why i rolled one,plus we get all the ladys and good credits.

Yeah when a scoundrel cc's me and kills me before I can even START to get up :eek:, thats OP. Sorry, but nerf time please, for the love of god.

So stunning someone from 30 yards away and gibbing them is ok. Opening from stealth and gibbing them not ok.

Got it...

Wonderful logic.

Also goes along with the logic that "stealth shouldn't be in the game" but ranged attacks are perfectly ok, as is leaping around the map.

You know what? Let's just remove the only counter the sage/sorc class has all together. That way we can all be one class and spam one button 90 percent of the time waiting on a proc that people simplify on a g15 keyboard to be only one button for 2 spells.

Sounds like a great game. We should also rename the game to Emperor Palpatine simulator.

I don't think there is enough sages/sorc's assassins/shadows in every warzone. We need MORE. Removing their counter will give me UNLIMITED POWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEER.

How do you think scoundrels/ops feel about being stunned from 30 yards away and blown to pieces by Mercs and commandos? There is nothing we can do. It sucks. Do we make threads crying about it?

Op's/Scoundrels = Andy Kaufman.

Sages/Sorc complaining on this board =

Edited by biowareftw

So stunning someone from 30 yards away and gibbing them is ok. Opening from stealth and gibbing them not ok.

Got it...

Wonderful logic.

Also goes along with the logic that "stealth shouldn't be in the game" but ranged attacks are perfectly ok, as is leaping around the map.

You know what? Let's just remove the only counter the sage/sorc class has all together. That way we can all be one class and spam one button 90 percent of the time waiting on a proc that people simplify on a g15 keyboard to be only one button for 2 spells.

Sounds like a great game. We should also rename the game to Emperor Palpatine simulator.

I don't think there is enough sages/sorc's assassins/shadows in every warzone. We need MORE. Removing their counter will give me UNLIMITED POWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEER.

Aint that the truth,lol.

If people want to keep asking for all classes but their own to be nerfed, fine. But do it on one of the literally HUNDREDS of threads for each class.

Unless you're going to complain about Knights/Warriors in general, or Assassins/Shadows. Then you'll actually have to find one of the few that exist.

But seriously? Another new thread on Scoundrels with a post found 1 thousand times in another thread alone? C'mon man.