60 valor , game objective now?

Zaerion_H

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a job / go outside? I can understand 50's already... but 50's with max gear.. seriously did you quit / get time off to rush through a game?

people who say that is just jealus , in this game is so easy to get gear and lvl 50 , very very very very very very easy. is just almost a joke i played this chrismas holidays like 6 hours per day , now i just log in to make daily pvp misions , thats all what you get for 13 € per month? joke.....

Nowadays due to the poor quality of the customers , they give us a poor quality products , its our fault.

Nowadays they are accustom to give us half-made games and they keep fixing it through patchs and we , the customers act like the real betatesters moreover , WE GIVE FOR FREE IDEAS TO IMPROVE THE GAME , A GAME THAT WE ARE GOING TO PAY...

Do you really want that? ...i dont wanna figure out how it is gonna be in 20 years.

Edited by Zaerion_H

people who say that is just jealus , in this game is so easy to get gear and lvl 50 , very very very very very very easy. is just almost a joke i played this chrismas holidays like 6 hours per day , now i just log in to make daily pvp misions , thats all what you get for 13 € per month? joke.....

Then quit the game and do something better with your money/time...oh wait, you rather enjoy QQing about everything in forums and getting attention by other people, because irl you don't?

:rolleyes:

so , when you get 60 valor , whats the point of the game?

you CANT farm WZ to get more battlemaster bags cos you cant even buy battlemaster bags

you CANT farm Ranked WZ cos those doesnt even exist

you CANT open pvp cos ilum suxs and you get 4 fps when there is more than 10 inquisitors on the screen

whats the point of this game if you like pvp?

reroll an alt? amazing alternative

any ideas?

/wrists

Nowadays due to the poor quality of the customers , they give us a poor quality products , its our fault.

Nowadays they are accustom to give us half-made games and they keep fixing it through patchs and we , the customers act like the real betatesters moreover , WE GIVE FOR FREE IDEAS TO IMPROVE THE GAME , A GAME THAT WE ARE GOING TO PAY...

Do you really want that? ...i dont wanna figure out how it is gonna be in 20 years.

just that mates , just that.

Maybe stop playing 16 hours a day? Take a break and wait for content releases?

Can't blame the game for running out of content if you play 500 hours in the first month.

They are planning serious patches every month or two, go read up.

I have 11 days /played (which equals to 264 hours total or 8,8 hours a day) out of which a huge chunk was just sending out companions to do missions once every half an hour while doing other things. I hit level 50 on 30th december. Since then I'm level 52 valor, have some PvE gear, finished all normals, most of the hardmodes and have most of my champion gear. Leveling differs from char to char and from crew skills to crew skills. If you have treasure hunting you get a lot of companion gifts and gifts = chatting with companions = a lot of exp.

The most important thing is, that regardless of the fact, that I'm through with most of the content I still find it fun. Just fun. I help guildmates do their quests or flashpoints if required, I do dailies here and there, do premade PvP with my guildies (or this one guild I really like :)) and it's all still fun. I'd love to see more warzones though. Three's not enough concerning you need around 350 wins to get the last 10 valor levels.

Regards,

Kalantris

Then quit the game and do something better with your money/time...oh wait, you rather enjoy QQing about everything in forums and getting attention by other people, because irl you don't?

:rolleyes:

Pulling the IRL card is a very cunning strategy. However, the "RL" is the fail gamer's excuse for being stuck behind. There are thousands of people who have a rich real life and yet they managed to get to 50 and get almost maxed out on gear. Maybe you should suck less.

It's the fault of the fanboys and deluded people who will say the game is fine no matter what. Seems people do not mind paying for unfinished products. I wonder on what the years of development were spent. Certainly not on end game.

For every PVE content Bio releases, also release one PVP board. This should not be too hard, no?

Let your community make the PVP maps if you fail at it.

Seems PvP was a side project. In all the years of development they managed to create 3 lolzones and Ilum which they screwed up by not watching faction balance. There are so many MMOs to learn from yet they thought they know better.

Pulling the IRL card is a very cunning strategy. However, the "RL" is the fail gamer's excuse for being stuck behind. There are thousands of people who have a rich real life and yet they managed to get to 50 and get almost maxed out on gear. Maybe you should suck less.

Its rather a troll card for people who fail to understand that no MMO can be released with unending content. And if you only PvP for gear, then you must be real pro player...others do it for the fun and competiton.

PS:

I am 50 myself currently grinding my way to valor 65 (58,9 currently). :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaerion_H

It's the fault of the fanboys and deluded people who will say the game is fine no matter what. Seems people do not mind paying for unfinished products. I wonder on what the years of development were spent. Certainly not on end game.

Thats the point... fanboys just destroy real customers and companies exploit the fanboy proliferation giving us HALF-MADE producst to help them to FINISH those products with the HELP OF THE CUSTOMERS , FOR FREE.... THAT IS JUST INSANE , INSANE LADS , INSANE.

so , when you get 60 valor , whats the point of the game?

you CANT farm WZ to get more battlemaster bags cos you cant even buy battlemaster bags

you CANT farm Ranked WZ cos those doesnt even exist

you CANT open pvp cos ilum suxs and you get 4 fps when there is more than 10 inquisitors on the screen

whats the point of this game if you like pvp?

reroll an alt? amazing alternative

any ideas?

Well i said to my self 65 i get mount, so i got it, am 66 now, i was told i get a title at 70 so i will get that but its kinda dead now.

advice if you have more than 30 days subscribtion change it RIGHT NOW, see how this patch gona be, 90% am sure you will like alot of others just cancel sub.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jellOfish

Its rather a troll card for people who fail to understand that no MMO can be released with unending content. And if you only PvP for gear, then you must be real pro player...others do it for the fun and competiton.

PS:

I am 50 myself currently grinding my way to valor 65 (58,9 currently).

i have to say that im already have 4 columi pieces.. and i did a few pve content ... so.. fanboys just like everything , if a company creates a **** , you just like it , if a big company flart on your face you are gonna like it cos you are a poor quality customer and you will buy everything they give you like a hungry dog.

PS:

I am 50 myself currently grinding my way to valor 65 (58,9 currently). :)

I there was any hint of open world PvP I wouldn't need anything to look for. But playing huttball for the 200th time as a marauder ain't fun.