Planets Hopeful for the Future

Bird_of_Thunder

OH let's see.....

Dantooine (duh. 2 o's btw)

Naboo (would be freaking awesome)

Manaan (Okay, I know there's not much to go on, but this was my favorite planet from KotOR, and I LOVE the selkath)

Korriban (I want more more more! They didn't give us enough of it D:< Expand some planets, cuz others are way too long in comparison!)

Kashyyyk (it was in KotOR, bring it back!)

Edited by tmblake

OH let's see.....

Dantooine (duh. 2 o's btw)

Naboo (would be freaking awesome)

Manaan (Okay, I know there's not much to go on, but this was my favorite planet from KotOR, and I LOVE the selkath)

Korriban (I want more more more! They didn't give us enough of it D:< Expand some planets, cuz others are way too long in comparison!)

Kashyyyk (it was in KotOR, bring it back!)

Agreed. Naboo, Manaan, and Kashyyk would be awesome!

Mon Calamari would indeed be cool.

I'd like to see the home of the Mando's, Naboo, Dantooine, Manaan & Kashyyyk among many others. It'd also be cool to see some non-planet areas such as some base missions on asteroids and more missions where you get on board an enemy ship. What would be nice is if you could visit a destroyed planet like Malachor V I believe it was at the end of KotOR 2? I thought that rough'n'rocky jagged terrain was sweet.

There are so many awesome choices the developers could go with and I'll be happy with any.

I'm quite amazed that (at least for me) Tatooine and Hoth while perhaps the most simple planets, because they're one kind of terrain, are the most beautiful to look at. Tatooine is just incredible.

Raxxus Prime

Felucia

Mandalore

Bespin

Rodia

I need more ideas.

Little help guys?

Bespin is a gas giant, so not really practical for setting foot on!

I reckon they'll add totally new planets for big content patches and save Dantooine, Yavin IV and Wookieland for expansions.