Is there any new Tools in 1.1 ?

kaizerx

Hello

Are we getting any new tools in the next patch 1.1 like?

- LFG tools " not the stupid /who lest since it’s useless”

- Any add ons " damage meter etc... "

- UI customizes and target of target.

- Global Chat for all planets.

For those who will say we don’t need those tools keep your reply for yourself if you don’t need them we do :)

Thanks

Hello

For those who will say we don’t need those tools keep your reply for yourself if you don’t need them we do :)

Thanks

Unfortunately we don't get any of these in this patch. I wonder how many patches filled with nonsense will there be until we get some actual game features.

Edited by Chomag

There is a "work around" for a "global chat.

Make a custom channel, name it "Galaxy or "Global" or whatever.

Then tell everyone to use it and have them tell everyone, etc. Of course, that's the hard part.

But custom channels are galaxy wide, not limited to planets.

Edited by Zorvan

Then tell everyone to use it and have them tell everyone, etc. Of course, that's the hard part.

I think there is a limit on the amount of players in a custom channel. I could be wrong but I think it's 100.

Unfortunately we don't get any of these in this patch. I wonder how many patches filled with nonsense will there be until we get some actual game features.

Although we don't get any of these in this patch (which I agree would be nice to have) I certainly do not think this patch is full of "nonsense" & has a few key updates which have been requested on high levels by the community! Please be a bit more supportive & not negative about anything u possibly can be!!

Any way to see who is in channel? Or a list of channels available?

Any way to see who is in channel? Or a list of channels available?

Not sure. Once you create the channel, anyone who wanted to use it would just type /cjoin channelname and be added to the channel. Then the channel would appear in the drop down with General, guild, etc., and it will give you the "playername joins" and "playername left" channel messages.

Edited by Zorvan

This brings back memories to EQ and the LFG channel.

You need a lfg tool. General chat works horrible as an outdated form of spamming.

You need dps meters. Learn to measure damage so you are not holding back your group or raid.

You need target of target.

Fixed ... opinions are opinions so quit stating them as facts. Next time try saying I don't need a lfg tool and I don't need dps meters.

Well if we're getting on the subject of what specifically defines a Need and a Want....... But I don't agree with the way that everybody decides that if something does, or doesn't work, for them that everybody else has to conform to their way...

I'd be fine with an implemented LFG channel. I don't see a need for anything more, but I could be wrong.

I don't see a need for DPS meter, but that's just me. If we get one I'm sure I'll use it, but I'm fine without it.

Target of target? Don't we have that already under our keybinds?

Fixed ... opinions are opinions so quit stating them as facts. Next time try saying I don't need a lfg tool and I don't need dps meters.

No they are facts. Most people don't need them. Only the 1% who need their hand held need them because they can't think for themselves. I do speak for the majority.

You don't need a lfg tool. General chat works just fine along with /who.

You don't need dps meters at all. Learn to think to see how your damage is doing.

You don't need target of target.

Nope you don't needed these options, Because in a year time you will be playing alone..

Hello

Thanks

UI customization will be nice. A form of server based LFG would be nice, but nothing like wow's where it destroyed any entertainment a lot of people had in dungeons. I don't care about add ons, the game's enjoyable without them in my opinion. I can kind of see a global chat for all planets, but I never use global as it is (because it's full of **** tards and douche bags most of the time anyways).

Why should players have to do something like this?

They could at least implement a global LFG channel. It should not be something that players themselves have to create or maintain.

You don't need a lfg tool. General chat works just fine along with /who.

You don't need dps meters at all. Learn to think to see how your damage is doing.

You don't need target of target.

How do you know what people do or do not need?

Who made you the master of other people enjoyment?

No they are facts. Most people don't need them. Only the 1% who need their hand held need them because they can't think for themselves. I do speak for the majority.

Where is your proof that the majority do not want these items? What polls have you done? What surveys have you conducted?

You are entitled to your opinion, and are also welcome to express it, but you cannot say you speak for anyone but yourself.

At any rate, you certainly do not speak for me.

Also, in many cases what I "want" is what I "want" and not "need". I do not need a UI mod, but I want one. Do I want one bad enough to quit the game if one is not implemented...not currently.