Your BH name

Jazzlok

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My char's name is Valentine.

When i was 14 years old i had a huge crash...and she wanted me nuts too.

Her parents though had a different opinion. My father wasn't a CEO in some big corp while her father was the Boss of my father...

Anyway, at some point (16 years old), we decided to be together but hide our relationship because her parents would get so mad about their daughter dating some poor kid from block.

Actually, we did a pretty good job hidding and we managed to be together for like 2 years without being noticed and while acting like normal kids -sometimes-, we went to the movies, make out and stuff in the dark corners...

On our 2 year anniversary (our anniversary was at Valentines day) we decided to hide out in her room and when her parents would fall asleep we could move on to the next step.

Long story short, her dad woke up, beeat the crap out of me.

Next day i was in the hospital, and my dad was fired....

We all tried to get pass this and move forward but i couldnt. I needed her in my life. I hadnt seen her for like 1 year, because she changed school also and it was killing me.

So, at Valentines day, 1 year after the incident, i decided to go to her house and ask in front of her parents if we could be together. I was really determined.

I got close to the house and i saw her crying close to the window, which was open.

She looks at me, smiles kindly and falls down.

Turned out she was pregnant all that time and she gave birth to a healthy boy.

Once again her dad had screwed things up. He gave the kid to his sister to raise it as her own and didnt let his daughter see the kid or tell me the truth.

So, i named my char Valentine in order to remember...

To remember what a HUGE TROLL i am :-)))))))))

Seriously now, my char's name is Boondock which comes from the movie "Boondock Saints" and i just like the way it sounds.

Thnx for reading

<3 y'all

Edited by bromel

Loved the fiction....

anyways, my Chars name is Faloma Fedi.

Have always used Faloma. But on an interesting note in SWG you were allowed to give your character surnames. I had a bothan BH Named Faloma, and I had the game randomly generate a last name for me. It gave me Fedi and it just stuck.

Feon Nephilim.

The first name is plausible enough to be a real name, and the last name is something that could be a real last name, or possibly a pseudonym.

I tried to hit a little bit of realism in the vein of a name like "Boba Fett", rather than a single word (like Bossk, etc).

i first wanted to use a name then have the last name be fett but first that just seemed not origanal and the game would not let meso my name is Rual i took the name from darth maul (BECAUSE HES THIRD COOLEST AFTER VADER AND BOBA)

swithced the a and the u then used r for run cause thats what your going to do when you here the name RUAL.

Edited by roques

Luckypenny Shiningbrightly, merc bodyguard. Possibly one of the longest names on my server, especially if you add "Grand Champion of the Great Hunt" to it. Luckypenny is from the poem "If you see a penny, pick it up, it will bring you, much good luck." I've had a Luckypenny since Warhammer. All of them have had copper colored hair. Almost used "Pickmeup" as my legacy name but wasn't quite ballsy enough to do it.

Alts are Milan, Farrah and Rhynn.