How do I get back to Taris

Talzed

What, use their emergency fleet pass again? At least TRY reading the OP.

Hilarious irony at it's finest.

Try reading the OP. He said he was at taris, used fleet pass, can't get back to Taris.

The person you quoted is correct in saying he should go to taris the same way he got there the first time.

You on the other hand, have failed hard.

Edited by Shoxc

Hilarious irony at it's finest.

Try reading the OP. He said he was at taris, used fleet pass, can't get back to Taris.

The person you quoted is correct in saying he should go to taris the same way he got there the first time.

You on the other hand, have failed hard.

The person I quoted WOULD BE correct saying "he should go to taris the same way he got there the first time", if that was actually what he SAID. But it isn't, is it? You read into what he said and got one result, I got another.

You, on the other hand are seeing irony where there is none. Might want to look it up.

I was in a hurry so used and emergency fleet pass to get to the Republic Fleet so I could sell my stuff before I logged. Now I have NO idea how to get back to Taris.

Thanks!

Your class hanger door is in the central area (same as the cantina). If you pull up your map and hover your mouse over the doors, a little pop up will tell you which hanger is which.

The person I quoted WOULD BE correct saying "he should go to taris the same way he got there the first time", if that was actually what he SAID. But it isn't, is it? You read into what he said and got one result, I got another.

You, on the other hand are seeing irony where there is none. Might want to look it up.

The topic of the OP question is as follows: How do i get to back taris?

Response was:

same way how you got there?

lol can you not read? There = taris, which is the subject. English fail.

• 1 year later...
***! What should i do if i HAVEN'T the ship! How can i return? I can't go to the angar.. oh this ****en button...

please help

Trying to comprehend this. Are you saying you don't have your ship yet? If so, you still need to finish your class quests on coruscant (dromund kaas if imperial).

Edited by Tommot

Because getting to Taris in the first place requires use of a ship, you can't get to Republic Fleet station from there without one, save by use of your fleet pass. Even if you used your fleet pass, your ship would be waiting in your hangar. Therefore, returning is a matter of finding your class hangar and entering.

That's ignoring the fact this thread was necro'd :p

Edited by Lewintelamon