aww yeah beat this

PandaSuperBear

http://imageshack.us/f/207/screenshot2012011401002.jpg/

The umm total damage. Yeah we lost, shut up D:

So let me get this straight. You focused purely on killing ****, lost the game, in no way helped the team, and you want epeen points for it?

Remove damage meters from warzones and add in decent, accurate objective measurings. Maybe scrubs like this guy will start being useful then.

So let me get this straight. You focused purely on killing ****, lost the game, in no way helped the team, and you want epeen points for it?

Remove damage meters from warzones and add in decent, accurate objective measurings. Maybe scrubs like this guy will start being useful then.

I was the one fighting frontlines and attacking everyone near the doors, thats how I got 500k damage. Didn't die because 2 of the healers were focusing on healing me only cause it was clear that I was making life very difficult for the opposing team. You can't actually do so much damage and kill so much and get announced as Immortal without the opposing team deciding to concentrate fire on you.

We only lost because we couldn't beat the other team's time. They didn't get throught the second door.

You had 2 decent healers in your team.

So you only get partial credit.

And they were healing me mostly, yes xD I love healers, they need more medals.

Edited by PandaSuperBear