Bioware when are you going to fix Repubs from glitching voidstar

Geminireaper

Yeah..we all know it happens. Smugglers can glitch behind first door and then arm it. Dont deny it..ive watched it happen on multiple occassions..im standing at the door..no one in site and boom the bomb arms behind me. A.) bioware why havent you fixed this yet. B.) repubs are you that bad that you have to cheat to win? bad players are just bad.

Yeah..we all know it happens. Smugglers can glitch behind first door and then arm it. Dont deny it..ive watched it happen on multiple occassions..im standing at the door..no one in site and boom the bomb arms behind me. A.) bioware why havent you fixed this yet. B.) repubs are you that bad that you have to cheat to win? bad players are just bad.

Yeah, because the smuggler mirrored class can't do this either. :rolleyes:

Um, Imperials have been able to glitch the first door since launch.

I don't know if this is it but both scoundrels and operatives can smuggle/someothername people around them, making them enter stealth. So I (a shadow) and my buddy would go in stealth, I pop out and start the planting, he pops out and smuggles us both so we're stealthed while I plant. Now, I know it's real shifty but in my opinion it's no exploiting at all. If you are defending the door, you will see us start our thing, at that point we are both visible. you only need to drop an AoE to reveal us. Plus, both sides can do it. Again, not sure if that is what they were doing in your game.

no the smuggler animation glitches them through the door. i had just aoe'd then like 4 secs later the bomb is armed...it was glitch.they guy wasnt there as I was standing at the door. There was no way he was invis as if you stand on top of an invis player you can see them. there was no one on my side of the door. Edited by Geminireaper