Game Update 1.1: ‘Rise of the Rakghouls’ Coming Jan. 17th!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you either use a small bucket, or you overlook what sounds to me as very simple fixes.

To name one that is highly annoying yet can not take more than 5 minutes to identify and fix :

the GTN interface ALWAYS adds a default "1" to the price when you delete the suggested price for an item listing.

Now how difficult can it be to get rid of that 1?

Write me up some code that would function how you state, make sure it doesn't interfere with anything else, and then I will tell you how difficult it is.

Arm-chair development doesn't mean something is simple in actual development, especially when there are probably hundreds of dependent functions attached.

Any word on a "dungeon finder" yet? It seems ridiculous to me that you can queue for PvP but not Flashpoints. It doesn't need to be a random, have it as a specific queue, it'll stop the constat LFG spamming on planets and stations.

There is a LFG system and it works very well, people just don't use it or don't know how to use it. Its simple you Click the Looking for Group Box, add the comment like what you are trying to run and its done, to check who else is LFG just type in LFG in the WHO search and done.

i love how they are adding the first big content patch before 19th just to make the ppl to pay for another month and play the new and bugged-unplayable content!

im actually trying to raid the 2 first operations and theres still lots of free-dying bugs/ bossses reseting with apparently no reason and so many other things...

i love how they are adding the first big content patch before 19th just to make the ppl to pay for another month and play the new and bugged-unplayable content!

im actually trying to raid the 2 first operations and theres still lots of free-dying bugs/ bossses reseting with apparently no reason and so many other things...

It's a conspiracy. Don't tell anyone else, but they are trying to make money. Shhhhh.

:csw_jabba:

So everyone who has not been 50 is getting pushed into a PvP bracket with only lvl 50 players who are already in the best PvP gear you can get? How does this fix anything for the NEW 50 toons who don't have 22 hours a day to play?

Now I have to be forced into a bracket with 0 PvP gear and get "farmed" thanks guys, well done!

That is pretty much how in works in any MMO PvP. Not sure what the problem is?

Your solution would be what? That PvP is done without gear?

Once I finished the quest lines and found the datacrons on Taris I vowed to never again go back to that planet because of the damn Rahghouls. I don't know who in bioware loves these things so huggy wuggy much but they lost there "awesome" about the time I had to kill my 1150th one. They are just an excuse to get zombies into star wars, and I got tired of zombies about 3 years ago. Edited by Arcuten