Commendation Vendors SUCK!!!

shadwhwk

I just spent hours getting enough commendations to get a helmet. Went and bought it for 12 commendations. Then being a dumb ***** I forgot to close the vendor window. Clicked the helmet to equip it and *blink* woohoo I just got 3860 credits. WHA?!?! Aaahh CRAP!!!! All that time wasted!!!!!!!

Please Bioware for the love that is all good and holy make the accomendation vendors deal strictly commendations. If you sell a commendation item you get commendation back... not credits. It would sure save alot of heartache for those of us that goof and end up hitting the wrong button.

The buyback feature will work in this scenario, yes.

However, something should be added in the ways of returning un-changed items back for their original cost.

I've purchased two "offhand" lightsabers by accident so far, and got stuck with vendoring them because Immortal Juggs can't use offhands. A 2 hour grace window here where I can return it for my commendations would be a welcome change.

I just spent hours getting enough commendations to get a helmet. Went and bought it for 12 commendations. Then being a dumb ***** I forgot to close the vendor window. Clicked the helmet to equip it and *blink* woohoo I just got 3860 credits. WHA?!?! Aaahh CRAP!!!! All that time wasted!!!!!!!

Please Bioware for the love that is all good and holy make the accomendation vendors deal strictly commendations. If you sell a commendation item you get commendation back... not credits. It would sure save alot of heartache for those of us that goof and end up hitting the wrong button.

....... and then you buy it back for the same amount, what's the issue here?

The buyback feature will work in this scenario, yes.

However, something should be added in the ways of returning un-changed items back for their original cost.

I've purchased two "offhand" lightsabers by accident so far, and got stuck with vendoring them because Immortal Juggs can't use offhands. A 2 hour grace window here where I can return it for my commendations would be a welcome change.

I got one once aswell, I just pulled out the mods and put them in the saber I already had so it was not a huge loss.

Please Bioware for the love that is all good and holy make the accomendation vendors deal strictly commendations. If you sell a commendation item you get commendation back... not credits.

Yeah, you make a valid suggestion. Now I'm going to go and convert my hundreds of useless planet commendations to credits before BW makes the change :p

Yeah, you make a valid suggestion. Now I'm going to go and convert my hundreds of useless planet commendations to credits before BW makes the change :p

Considering that amount of credits is really very low, I don't see them "fixing" it (at least not for that reason).

ether a realy bad troll attempt or just really dumb player.....

by back tab is there for mistakes like this

The cool thing I've noticed is that bioware seems to store your sold items even after you've logged out. so if you go back to any vendor, you should be able to buy-back that item, assuming you haven't vendored a bunch of items since then. Good luck! Edited by Marlaine

Bet he rage quit to make this thread too.. emptying the buy back tab.

Edit:

The cool thing I've noticed is that bioware seems to store your sold items even after you've logged out. so if you go back to any vendor, you should be able to buy-back that item, assuming you haven't vendored a bunch of items since then. Good luck!

They do? Nice, I never knew that.

Edited by Lundli