Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

1.1 Changes for Jugg

Bang-A-Rang

I didn't have mobility issues to begin with. Between Force Charge and Intercede, I get around just fine in Huttball and in PvE FPs (when I need to.)

My problem is a complex rotation with too many situational buttons which kills my DPS. It'd be nice not to have so many damn buttons that Im looking for stuff on my sidebar to use sometimes - very annoying. I could keybind, yes, but that's still not helping the situation.

The only 'issue' with mobility is that resolve sucks as a system, and without Diminishing Returns if we get focused by an enemy team we might as well go make a sandwich because stunlock will last 30 seconds (or death, whichever comes first.)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO once a melee is...in melee a ranged should have very low chances of survival (unless it can disengage).

If a consular is just standing still, shielding, healing himself and attacking me from time to time and winning this way against way better geared jugg who IS interrupting, stunning, etc...then something IS wrong.

Same with commando's.

IMO once a melee is...in melee a ranged should have very low chances of survival (unless it can disengage).

If a consular is just standing still, shielding, healing himself and attacking me from time to time and winning this way against way better geared jugg who IS interrupting, stunning, etc...then something IS wrong.

Same with commando's.

My sorc friend does that all the time. Funny when I see 3 level 50 SW (both ACs) on him and he's able to kite them up and down the huttball arena while keeping himself healed and myself healed. He cannot do that to one any other class due to the fact that other classes typically bring more burst damage, more CC, and have multiple ranged attacks. That alone shows the issue.

I didn't have mobility issues to begin with. Between Force Charge and Intercede, I get around just fine in Huttball and in PvE FPs (when I need to.)

My problem is a complex rotation with too many situational buttons which kills my DPS. It'd be nice not to have so many damn buttons that Im looking for stuff on my sidebar to use sometimes - very annoying. I could keybind, yes, but that's still not helping the situation.

The only 'issue' with mobility is that resolve sucks as a system, and without Diminishing Returns if we get focused by an enemy team we might as well go make a sandwich because stunlock will last 30 seconds (or death, whichever comes first.)

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who didn't have any trouble with mobility at all.

My sorc friend does that all the time. Funny when I see 3 level 50 SW (both ACs) on him and he's able to kite them up and down the huttball arena while keeping himself healed and myself healed. He cannot do that to one any other class due to the fact that other classes typically bring more burst damage, more CC, and have multiple ranged attacks. That alone shows the issue.

Exactly.

Same with commando's.

See, this is exactly the issue. There is no reason. NONE. For that to be allowed.

Then there's the issue of how mitigation (mainly shielding) appears to be broken, and a consular with a bubble on has more durability than a juggernaut with heavy armor and a cooldown up.

Edited by Yssta

• 2 weeks later...

Completely agree with whats been said.

I've not found mobility being too much of an issue, the fact that a lot of classes I fight now just don't even bother to peel me off at all. I'm a 50 Juggernaut running an immortal spec, tried a vengeance one too. My gear's alright, majority is Champion and Centurion.

Seriously do not feel like a "Tank"... when you see Sorcs / Sages / Troopers seemingly able to survive better, its a bit disheartening. The main thing that pisses me off is like others have said, when you have melee on you as a ranged it should be "**** I need to get this guy off me!" PAH That doesn't happen at all... it's more like "Oh... it's a juggernaut, i'll just ignore him" That being said I do my job, I make sure I'm taunting constantly, guarding a lot and generally just trying to be disruptive... but without a healer we go down so *********** quick, definitely quicker then we should as a "Tank" class. Oh and heavy armor? Yea we may as well not have that, seems to not make the blindest bit of difference.

Didn't have any issues on my jugg pre-1.1.

I really like the changes though, its really hard to die when I have endure pain every fight.

I am not experiencing any of the issues in pvp other posters are reporting. Usually finish wz with 12-14 medals, rarely get 16 tho cuz either hit or solo medal bugs out....

Except maybe charge to character selection and charge to under the world stuck, but that only happens once every week.

Edited by thrashpower

Didn't have any issues on my jugg pre-1.1.

I really like the changes though, its really hard to die when I have endure pain every fight.

I am not experiencing any of the issues in pvp other posters are reporting. Usually finish wz with 12-14 medals, rarely get 16 tho cuz either hit or solo medal bugs out....

Except maybe charge to character selection and charge to under the world stuck, but that only happens once every week.

Sorry, I'm going to have to call *censored* on this. I've rarely seen 11 medals, let alone your casual "12-14 medals every round".

goes like this

0-11 Medals

Easy Medals: 2,5k heal 5,k heal

Easy Medals: 5,k hit, 2,5k hit, killingblow, 75k dmg, 2k protection, 5k protection 10k protection, 10 kills, 25 kills

11-16 Medals

Hard Medals: 300k dmg, 50k protection, assassin

WZ Spesific Medals: 1k defender, 3k defender

The first 11 medals(easy) are always the same, the game has to be lost/won really fast in order to miss out on them. Then the hard medals, you should get at least one them. I find solo kill to be easy in huttball so the loss of defender medal is not a problem there even though I still frequently get 1k defender in huttball. 300k dmg and 50k defense is a small feat in voidstar and civil war bombards u with defender medals. So end result is usually the same regardless of wz.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.