anyone else really tired of hutt ball?

Ghostookami

Play republic.

But on a more serious note, it essentially boils down to the fact that huttball is the only same faction pvp warzone. If you are on the more populous side, you will get it more than 1/3 of the time because oftentimes there are two empire teams queued and no republic teams. If you are on the less populous side, almost always republic, you will get it about 1/3 of the time as it is a simple roll of the dice for republic.

I play republic and huttball sucks because it comes up all the fn time, but then it would suck if it didn't.

the whole "play republic" reasoning ( if it could be called that ) is stupid at best.

It's not stupid at all. Your server must lean heavily toward Empire.

Switch servers if you really want less Huttball.

Or just come to the forums and complain. Being part of the solution is hard huh?

They all suck when you have a bad team. You get a really good team and all of a sudden huttball is insanely fun at least for me. I wish I got huttball more tbh.

Only warzone I hate all around good or bad teams is voidstar in my experience 1 of 2 things happens 1 team is better then the other and steam rolls threw it or you get 2 good teams and you never get past the first door so sucks either way though its fun to see those insane numbers in a well balanced voidstar where nether team makes it past the first door I've seen healing and damage sore up with multiple people racking up 500-600k healing and damage.

bored of Battlegrounds, Warfronts, Warzones, whatever you wanna call these queue for instanced pvp tacked on minigames these days :(

misses Zek servers EQ and Emain DaoC

The worse thing that has ever happened to MMO's is this crappy type of PVP mini game.

Edited by Razot

bored of Battlegrounds, Warfronts, Warzones, whatever you wanna call these queue for instanced pvp tacked on minigames these days :(

misses Zek servers EQ and Emain DaoC

Completely agree. To be fair, if I want real PvP I go play a PvP game like BF3 or something. Playing dress up PvP never appealed to me much.

Oh look, another game of Huttball?

/logout (immediately, before the game starts, mind you)

Login, re-queue... gotta love SSD Raid with 5-7 second load times.

Call me an ***, but it's not OUR fault Bioware launched the game with a completely broken, joke of a PvP system. If World PvP wasn't so lacking, I wouldn't even play Warzones... but when I do, I'll be damned if I am going to play 10 games of Huttball in a row. Nope.avi

/jerk

Come on guys, just saying 'roll republic' is as bad as saying 'go back to X'. The simple solution is to let people queue for specific battle grounds. Yes, queues will get longer, but I think people can live with that.

Some seem to hate Hutt-ball so much that they'd rather wait a bit longer.

\

Or just come to the forums and complain. Being part of the solution is hard huh?

actually complaining on the forums is one of the better ways to get change, is this your first MMO?

and yes im sick of huttball i personally think its one of the crappiest warzones i have ever played in (in any game).