Can you be banned for exploiting stealth to do Heroic quests solo?

LMYoda

I wouldn't be surprised if Bioware started banning people who solo quests which were intended to be done by 4 people.

Under that same logic, a level 50 shouldn't be able to go to the starter zones and do the heroic 4's.

So no, you will not get banned.

Locks used to be able to solo nearly every instance in WoW, if they had the hours free time.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bioware started banning people who solo quests which were intended to be done by 4 people.

dunno does that mean they can ban me for doing the same on heroic 2/4 by suiciding my companion while I run into the distance shouting ' ALALALALALALA'

A lot of heroic 4 or 4+ also include a champion unit to defeat so I doubt it. Also there is little difference between that and a tank just powering their way through a heroic to the objectives.

A lot of heroic 4 or 4+ also include a champion unit to defeat so I doubt it. Also there is little difference between that and a tank just powering their way through a heroic to the objectives.

Not always. There's some heroics where you just need to grab an item from a node or location. I've solo'd a 4-man on Alderaan using my TROOPER via nothing more than skilful mob avoidance, determination, stubborness, and abusal of the revival system.

Using that same logic, Bioware could ban people who go into high level zones with low level characters to loot chests intended for high level characters...

Using that same logic, Bioware could ban people who go into high level zones with low level characters to loot chests intended for high level characters...

They were SUSPENDED for doing so REPEATEDLY in a manner similar to CAMPING. NOT BANNED FOR GOING TO THE PLANET.

They were SUSPENDED for doing so REPEATEDLY in a manner similar to CAMPING. NOT BANNED FOR GOING TO THE PLANET.
so, are you suggesting that repeatedly doing a heroic 4 quest solo by using stealth is likely to wind up getting someone suspended?

I think his point stands, really...

so, are you suggesting that repeatedly doing a heroic 4 quest solo by using stealth is likely to wind up getting someone suspended?

I think his point stands, really...

Heroics can't really be camped, since they can only be done once per day, as opposed to the people on Ilum who would log on in the same spot every 20 minutes just to grab a chest and then log out.

lol, I wouldnt doubt it. They did start banning people for farming a chest they left out in the open and unguarded.

Wouldnt be surprised if they say:

"Yeah we designed the quest where you only needed to get something at the end of a room filled with elites, but we didnt think about the fact that a stealth class could complete it without fighting anything so ... its your fault!" ..... /warning /temp ban.

lol, I wouldnt doubt it. They did start banning people for farming a chest they left out in the open and unguarded.

No, they banned people for Pubs and Imps working together to force the chest to respawn and then have some multiboxer at each of the chests farming tehm every 10 to 20 seconds.

Please know what you're talking about before posting.

I strongly doubt they would ban people for this -- OP is troll.