Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

POLL!! Help Bioware AND yourself!

Sorrowsongg

Great survey! One or two things missing though-

Where are the questions about customer service quality?

Where are the questions about false advertisement, and honesty?

Other than that, you covered MOST everything I can think of.

Oh, and to ad to this, the last question on the survey is bogus without an N/A option. I don't pvp, so how would I know?

Edited by Khechari

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and to ad to this, the last question on the survey is bogus without an N/A option. I don't pvp, so how would I know?

Hi,

Agree on this forgot and cant add it after survey is live without clearing responses. Apologies for that. Will have to take that into account when I present the results.

Cheers

//Kamasuthra

I agree there should be some polling of the player base for feedback.

With that said, the forums do not represent the player base and the only people who will see this poll are forum users that are already here complaining about something or the other.

The only way this would be a valid poll is if Bio has it pop up at launch of the game.

I agree there should be some polling of the player base for feedback.

With that said, the forums do not represent the player base and the only people who will see this poll are forum users that are already here complaining about something or the other.

The only way this would be a valid poll is if Bio has it pop up at launch of the game.

I wish they would too.

I agree there should be some polling of the player base for feedback. [/u]

There is:p

Subscription:D

If your paying for another month you are at least fairly satisfied

If your not well goodbye

I doubt Bioware need some hard up student with time on his/her hands helping out

Completed, although I'm a bit wary of people trying to rig the results, since I assume you can just spam it over and over again.

I really wish Bioware would just make one of these themselves, and confine it to one vote per account. :(

Thanks for creating this in lieu of an official poll, though!

Completed, although I'm a bit wary of people trying to rig the results, since I assume you can just spam it over and over again.

I really wish Bioware would just make one of these themselves, and confine it to one vote per account. :(

Thanks for creating this in lieu of an official poll, though!

Hi,

Not sure exactly how it works but I believe you can only answer the poll once per IP adress.

//Kamasuthra

Nice idea,

However the wording around PvE content is a bit confusing on question 8.

PvE: How important do you think it is that Bioware fixes/implements the following:

More Leveling Content - I don't think they need more......but it's very important they fix any bugged quest etc.

I think you covered the fixes in an earlier question so I think the goal is to find out what people want more of.

Nice idea,

However the wording around PvE content is a bit confusing on question 8.

PvE: How important do you think it is that Bioware fixes/implements the following:

More Leveling Content - I don't think they need more......but it's very important they fix any bugged quest etc.

I think you covered the fixes in an earlier question so I think the goal is to find out what people want more of.

Hi, thats why I have one question regarding "more" leveling content and one about how important people think it is to fix quest buggs :D

//Kamasuthra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.