I Officially hate this game now.

Jaxxar

I finally figured out the crappy PvP comm system and after many hours of buttball I earned enough for a champion bag. Yeah farming warzone comms as a healer is just that painful.

SO I open the bag and all I get is....... 3 Centurion Comms. ***! whom ever designed this crappy PvP system needs to find a new line of work cause they sure the hell do not know how to design a PvP game system. They do not know the meaning of fun only pain.

They also hate healers apparently.

After tonight I will let my sub run out and try out the next MMO.

I really had high hopes for this game.

I finally figured out the crappy PvP comm system and after many hours of buttball I earned enough for a champion bag. Yeah farming warzone comms as a healer is just that painful.

SO I open the bag and all I get is....... 3 Centurion Comms. ***! whom ever designed this crappy PvP system needs to find a new line of work cause they sure the hell do not know how to design a PvP game system. They do not know the meaning of fun only pain.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I completely agree... They should have given you entire PvP set from one bag, few consumables and some extra credits for your efforts!

Yay! Another piece of internet doodoo! Please do us a favor and dig a hole to jump into...

Don't worry there are always fanbois in every game who wind up eating their own words due to loss of population. Seen it in Dcuo, Apb, Age of conan, darkfall online...yadda yadda because the people complaining about the problems were supposedly working for WoW or other game corporations. Or at least that is how the fanbois put it.

People who are completely content on their game are new to the mmorpg genre. Almost all the veteran mmorpgs players I have come across are always wanting to better then game(into their idea mostly), but into a better game nonetheless. Veteran players are shifting their attention from themepark to sandbox for more content and freedom.

I however don't find the pvp gear very hard to accumulate on the contrary quite easy since becoming level 50 I was able to open 11 gear bags one the same day.

and this community.

Come on, you can't seriously expect "compassion" or whatever for raging when you open 1 bag and receive nothing... I've opened 50+ bags and it's been 1 item per 5-7 or so. Also every time I finish weekly + daily for that day I get at least 1 item from those few bags, even if it's a duplicate.

I don't think it's entirely about centurion bags, but instead the ****** pvp. I agree completely and I'm sure the bag issues were just the last straw that broke the camels back. This game is crap!

The PvP bags are not an issue. YOU ARE! You have bad luck, sucks to be you. If they decided to give everyone FREE armor per bag then it will be too easy. I like to work for my gear.

It is not about opening the bag it is about having to but a freaking bag to get other comms to buy a freaking bag to get other comms and so on. Just make it a freaking comms no need for a random icecream truck grab bag.

The other problem, which is the biggest is the medal system does not reward healers fairly. Most people are getting twice the comms per battlefield then a healer so it is takling twice as long to get gear for healers.

That is the real issue. What is so wrong with just farming warzone comms to buy your gear. Really what is with these stupid random idem bags anyhow. You spends hours farming 1990 warzone comms for 1 bag and then get nothing. Really?

The system of trading this comm for that comm to get this comm is retarded.

Edited by Jaxxar

I agree, this game is *********** horse ****, like its been out for like a month now, thats like 30 days, and theres big problems, one im not top level with the best gear out there, what type of **** is that I've played like 72 hours solid and I havent gotten everything yet... Also Bioware obviously is on vacations, because of the 10 million bugs and issues, they've only fixed one million of them, def not working hard enough... If I'm playing 16 hour days, they should be working 16 hour days. /sarcasm

The the game has been out literally for 25 days right? It went live on the 20th? its the 13th? People expect to *********** much, 25 days, 6 days have been weekends, 3 holidays...literally ease the **** up... 14 working days, they have fixed a lot, theres even more on the PTR,

I agree, this game is *********** horse ****, like its been out for like a month now, thats like 30 days, and theres big problems, one im not top level with the best gear out there, what type of **** is that I've played like 72 hours solid and I havent gotten everything yet... Also Bioware obviously is on vacations, because of the 10 million bugs and issues, they've only fixed one million of them, def not working hard enough... If I'm playing 16 hour days, they should be working 16 hour days. /sarcasm

The the game has been out literally for 25 days right? It went live on the 20th? its the 13th? People expect to *********** much, 25 days, 6 days have been weekends, 3 holidays...literally ease the **** up... 14 working days, they have fixed a lot, theres even more on the PTR,

Then maybe they should not have released the game yet?

It is not about opening the bag it is about having to but a freaking bag to get other comms to buy a freaking bag to get other comms and so on. Just make it a freaking comms no need for a random icecream truck grab bag.

The other problem, which is the biggest is the medal system does not reward healers fairly. Most people are getting twice the comms per battlefield then a healer so it is takling twice as long to get gear for healers.

That is the real issue. What is so wrong with just farming warzone comms to buy your gear. Really what is with these stupid random idem bags anyhow. You spends hours farming 1990 warzone comms for 1 bag and then get nothing. Really?

The system of trading this comm for that comm to get this comm is retarded.

Well +1 on healing problem I'm sure we all hope it will be addressed soon but about the bags I really don't see why is it so much of a problem. They already stated Battlemaster(best) gear will be free of RNG while it seems Champion will remain as a bit of casual-friendly keeping the RNG.

I just fail to realize what's so wrong about this. If you are really hardcore or whatever you will work towards Battlemaster and if you are not, you can PvP and have fun and get guaranteed Centurion gear with nice chance for some Champion stuff as well.

Farming warzone comms as a healer is painful ? I get at least 7 medals each WZ I'm in :s

*edit* Oh yeah, and I'm not even a sorc who can also get 2 'free' absorb medals

Edited by Pozz

I feel i want to slap OP right now :p

Boo boo i didnt get awesome epixx for my first bag.. Cry me a bloody river :D

With an effort and some luck you have one bag in an hour.

Get 3 wins and you have the daily.. get 9 wins and you have the weekly.

Did all of those today.. Ended up with 7 bags all in all.

4 of them gave me an unassembled piece for all different kinds of items i might add.

And i bought a fifth one for the total amount of comendations.

Luck?? Without a doubt.

Did i have to work for it? Hell yes.

But this isnt WoW where you get epix thrown after you like its christmas eve every day.

If you prefer that then by all means quit subscribing and go back to pandaville.

I'll be enjoying blowing people up with my Bounty Hunter :p