Large Scale PvP Space Combat

djwhitfield

Yes, I know its been mentioned before.

But I really think I clone of the Battlefront 2 Space Combat would be fantastic.

Basiclly 20v20 maybe less or more depending on preformance ect.

Two capital ships, maybe more. Each with a hanger with like about 10 fighter ships. First 10 people to the ships get to ride them. 10 left behind to defend the ship ect. Dogfighting in space like any other arcade space combat. Land in opponents hanger and exit fighter and try and destroy the different part of the capital ship to destroy it.

Thats pretty much it.

they cant even do owPVP u expect them to make a good space combat pvp? lol

I not gotten to the to level 50 yet, taking my time with the game. Just thought it would be a good idea. Its not really "EXPECTED". Besides, everyone else seemed to make mature comments apart from you? lol

I not gotten to the to level 50 yet, taking my time with the game. Just thought it would be a good idea. Its not really "EXPECTED". Besides, everyone else seemed to make mature comments apart from you? lol

when u get to 50 you will feel my anger. Actually it is expected since a star wars mmo in 2004 had the same damn thing and the name is star wars so i mean its obvious. Bioware is a bunch of fact nerds who like to hear people speak though.