This is LATE Access

HaruSoul

I don't know who they think they are fooling. The game released yesterday not on the 20th. The majority of players that will be playing on the 20th have pre ordered the game so by them not being able to play on the day that other people are already playing make it LATE access not early. This is simply the worst launch I have ever seen. I would rather a WoW like launch then having to wait DAYS for a game that is ALREADY RELEASED.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who they think they are fooling. The game released yesterday not on the 20th. The majority of players that will be playing on the 20th have pre ordered the game so by them not being able to play on the day that other people are already playing make it LATE access not early. This is simply the worst launch I have ever seen. I would rather a WoW like launch then having to wait DAYS for a game that is ALREADY RELEASED.

Official release is December 20th. You'll be lucky if you get one day of early access. Ignorance...

I just came back from GameStop and told them I needed a copy of TOR because the OP told me the game released yesterday! Guess what--you can't buy the game until the 20th.

If you really wanted to play the game early--why didn't you make a commitment earlier?

Sorry if you have to take an ugly girl to the prom. If you had stepped up earlier, all the pretty ones wouldn't have been taken.

The minute that BW announced that EGA would start on the 13th instead of the 15th, I knew people were going to act like spoiled brats and complain that they didn't get in yet. Even though, if they hadn't moved up the EGA start date and left it at the 15th, nobody would be in game yet at all.

And yet, people still complain that they're not in the game. Entitled little kids, I tell ya.

Edited by Kerrs

I know that feel. :o

secret blizzard employee?