Operative 6k crits NAKED!?!?

Crowbarx

I was looking through some pvp videos and found this. Operative wearing no gear runs around critting people for 6k. How is this not OP?

nuff said.

I hate when ppl take names like "Agent Smith", but then make them non-human female. For surname "Picard", but playing a female instead of bald male. Or Shepard, but not a Trooper Vanguard. They should be banned.

I hate when ppl take names like "Agent Smith", but then make them non-human female. For surname "Picard", but playing a female instead of bald male. Or Shepard, but not a Trooper Vanguard. They should be banned.

My Shepard wasn't a trooper at all. She was much more similar to an agent.

I hate people with names like "Dayshadow" he should be banned for being so closed minded and unable to accept that other people get their enjoyment their own way and not his way.~~:D

It's an MMO, this is what happens in them.

On topic: Oh hey another video of someone using consumables to make big numbers happen against bad pugs in PvP, this is new AND exciting!

Edited by quakereject

I hate people with names like "Dayshadow" he should be banned for being so closed minded and unable to accept that other people get their enjoyment their own way and not his way.~~:D

It's an MMO, this is what happens in them.

QFT! Quote for truth!